Scotty Cameron putters

I just bought this. It had white lines on top but I cleaned them out. Thinking about doing a single white line and filling in the "Seemore" dots with white as well. Not sure who did this but I believe the finish is entirely baked on (head and shaft). Seems pretty durable. For $49.99 (+$12.99 shipping) I think it was a pretty decent buy. I like black putters.

80414718_3019913858234438_6504796873952329728_o.jpg

80888497_3019913928234431_1903063965492051968_n.jpg

Heavy pondering a Phantom X 6 STR right now. I've tried it a few times in the store recently and it just works and feels amazing. Anyone have one? What do you think of it?

I just bought this. It had white lines on top but I cleaned them out. Thinking about doing a single white line and filling in the "Seemore" dots with white as well. Not sure who did this but I believe the finish is entirely baked on (head and shaft). Seems pretty durable. For $49.99 (+$12.99 shipping) I think it was a pretty decent buy. I like black putters.

80414718_3019913858234438_6504796873952329728_o.jpg

80888497_3019913928234431_1903063965492051968_n.jpg
I bought one of those a month ago that looked like it was brand new. I love it. @Space Bandito can you do anything cool with these?

Well, I gave in and bought a Phantom X 6 STR. I plan to send it off to the custom shop. What should I get on it?

Den Caddy for 2020. Well played, Scotty. Well played.

Look at the comments on that. Everyone seems to be having issues with their website. I tried twice and it stalled out both times after submitting payment. I want that denbag for my garage. ?

The fact that it's a caddy/cooler has me hesitating. I feel like I want to see and feel one in person to see what it's like before jumping in.

The den caddy is pretty cool. Shipping to Canada is prohibitively expensive though since they insist on using an express courier product.

The den caddy is pretty cool. Shipping to Canada is prohibitively expensive though since they insist on using an express courier product.
If you lived in Ontario I could have made something happen mid year. Sucks.

A lot of what Scotty does in this regard frustrates me to no end, but I guess that's what happens when everything you do prints money. Your way and eff anyone who thinks otherwise.

A lot of what Scotty does in this regard frustrates me to no end, but I guess that's what happens when everything you do prints money. Your way and eff anyone who thinks otherwise.
That’s exactly it, and I can understand the position if it’s satisfying their goals.

That’s exactly it, and I can understand the position if it’s satisfying their goals.
I mean, I guess.

While I support the idea of making a profit, I think there's a way to make great profits while also looking out for your consumers.... who are clearly ravenously committed to the brand. No other way to validate someone paying triple the cost of something purely because it's limited.

They don't really even have to try to sell those putters. I asked them about a Scotty THP event at the Titleist iron event and Eric said we don't have to market Scotty Cameron putters they sell no matter what.

They don't really even have to try to sell those putters.
I was talking to someone about it the other day.

Every week on their gallery site they sell 3-6 putters between 3,000 and 8,000 dollars, and none of them last more than 20 seconds. The mark up and profit is massive on every single one of them. It's effortless money after decades of dominance at the top, and it's wild to follow.

Must be nice!

They don't really even have to try to sell those putters. I asked them about a Scotty THP event at the Titleist iron event and Eric said we don't have to market Scotty Cameron putters they sell no matter what.
All you have to do is have the future GOAT win his first major famously with one of your putters and you are set. (as well as all the other stuff Dan said)

I mean, I guess.

While I support the idea of making a profit, I think there's a way to make great profits while also looking out for your consumers.... who are clearly ravenously committed to the brand. No other way to validate someone paying triple the cost of something purely because it's limited.

Oh, I completely agree! It just depends on priorities. I’d rather spend my money on things other than obligatory express shipping.

Yep... printing money. Still a great product though.

The funny part, is that I think the new OTR Scotty's are awful in comparison to some of his older work. I'm pretty obsessed with milling, and I thought he was nailing it with some of his studio design, studio style, and studio stainless releases. Even the California series was nice.

Now? Bland.

All you have to do is have the future GOAT win his first major famously with one of your putters and you are set. (as well as all the other stuff Dan said)
Seems like a foolproof strategy. Surprised more people don't try that :LOL:

Every week on their gallery site they sell 3-6 putters between 3,000 and 8,000 dollars, and none of them last more than 20 seconds. The mark up and profit is massive on every single one of them. It's effortless money after decades of dominance at the top, and it's wild to follow.

Must be nice!

I couldn’t believe prices of some things in the gallery! And there was a constant stream of customers... I didn’t think I’d see a someone with a $10,000 golf club in their hands when I went through those doors.
It’s all relative though. My first house cost 1/2 what our current place went for.

I couldn’t believe prices of some things in the gallery! And there was a constant stream of customers... I didn’t think I’d see a someone with a $10,000 golf club in their hands when I went through those doors.
It’s all relative though. My first house cost 1/2 what our current place went for.
It is. Hard to sit back and say "not worth it" but sometimes it just makes sense.

I bought one of those a month ago that looked like it was brand new. I love it. @Space Bandito can you do anything cool with these?
I like it. I prefer the more compact Redx2 head (wwhich I have two of - gonna sell one of them I think). But the finish on this Futura is pretty good. I didid a quick paint fill I can post some photos at a later date but my camera isn't the best

Well, I gave in and bought a Phantom X 6 STR. I plan to send it off to the custom shop. What should I get on it?

Nice congrats on the purchase!! Absolutely love mine-- it was in the bag all of last year, and I've not found anything that will unseat it yet...

Must be nice!
Not to mention how many a week they sell at the gallery. They probably move another dozen or so a week locally.

Back