Most expensive round of golf

I truly don't know the answer to this, but something tells me it's coming up in Vegas at the Morgan Cup pre-rounds. LOL!!!!

I don't think I've played anywhere over $150 so far.. Though I have bucket list courses which will change that!

Will my wife find out???

I'm guessing it was in Hawaii many years ago. Course plus club rental and balls was $$$ I'm guessing. Well north of $250 I'm sure

Around 300, IIRC, for AT&T Oaks, Whistling Straits Irish, and Edgewood.

Planning on playing Kapalua this summer. I didn't realize it would be $425+.

First time played Fishers Island paid $700 to play in a scramble

$300 for a round at Oak Hill East which included forecaddie, dinner, and swag.

Not sure this counts, but we had flown to Arizona to have a golf weekend. But, just before we finished the 1st round we had a call that my grandmother had a medical concern and we had to fly back that day. Thankfully nothing ended up being a major issue, and we had a laugh that our round of golf cost over 1000 to fly and play one round of golf and then fly home after the charges.

I don't think I've ever paid more than $100.00 for a a round. I used to work in the industry so I've been comp'd rounds that were way more expensive than that but I've never paid more than that. My game isn't good enough to justify a super expensive round of golf. Maybe if I get down into the single digits, one day. But, until then, I'd never be able to enjoy spending $3-500 to shoot 93-105. No thanks.

Caledonia was, I think, $130 as a practice round for the Morgan Cup. Not the most expensive course I've played, but the most I've paid for a round of golf.

I dont remember specifically how much but when I played Harbour Town it was close to 300.00 with the forecaddie tip.
Did you enjoy the course? I’ve heard multiple reviews...

$195 for Pinehurst #2, but that’s because I knew someone there and got a deal. Would’ve paid more if I had to, though. Awesome experience. Hope to play it again this summer.

Except for scrambles, where you're really donating to charity, I don't think I've ever spent more than $100 for a round of golf.

I think I paid $185 for a guest fee at Hazeltine National. I also spent more in the pro shop too. ?‍♂️

$399 for Pebble Beach. Was worth every penny. The $45 I spent for a cigar and gatorade... maybe not.
$3 Swisher sweets and $42 Gatorade?

what about calling it the most for a round at 5K for a Pro-am

My dad, brother and I made a trip down there when I was in high school. It was an awesome trip. I am pretty certain we played the 3 greats of the game’s courses. Jack, Arnie and John Daly!
The long club, King’s and Wicked Stick.

I truly don't know the answer to this, but something tells me it's coming up in Vegas at the Morgan Cup pre-rounds. LOL!!!!

Is it in poor taste if i say, "I hope so"

I think I paid like $325 to play Copperhead a few weeks before the Valspar was there. Part of me died inside, the other part I had to hold back from vomiting from that. It will have to be a very special course to do that again.

Damn, did you have an Edgewood Tahoe coupon and not share? :sneaky:

@Nate didn't share the Groupon??!!??

acttually forgot about Edgewood...That jumps to #1

Back