What was your first car?

First car was a 93 Oldsmobile Acheiva. Time has not been kind to this one
14C7D704-E75C-47F9-A8D8-60DC0ABDF563.jpeg

1984 Buick Skylark
Bought it in 1989, kept it until 1995. By that point every single body panel including hood, roof, and trunk were all dented from 2 accidents and my idiot friends and I using the car as a couch/stepstool/ladder. The driver's door was so caved in that the window wouldn't lower which forced me to pay tolls by reaching behind the seat to roll down the back window and throw the coins out into the basket. It also didn't have a working reverse gear anymore which taught me to be very careful about where I parked.

First car in my name was a 1978 Chevrolet Malibu... First car I bought was a 1987 Honda Accord LX.

Mine would be the Plymouth Volare. It was a damn tank. Rusted out back floor and my fraternity bro’s played a joke by putting it in our beach volleyball court think it would show me it was time to junk it.

Just went over and drove it right out of the sand. Nothing could stop that piece of junk.

1972 Chevy Super Cheyenne short step side with a 383.

:cool:

86 4-door Pontiac Sunbird. Grand ole ship that she was. Tried to kill her a few times but she kept on ticking.

68 Cutlass 350 Rocket! Thing was a tank until it got moving and then it moved fast. Dumb sh*t I did as a kid should've died.

1990 Ford Probe GT. Had a little 2.2 Turbo in it with a 5 speed. It wasn't a hot rod but that little f***er got up and MOVED!

wallpapers_ford_probe_1990_1.jpg

‘84 Buick hand me down.

86 Ford Ranger. 4 cylinder, 5 speed and it would do 90....downhill with my foot on the floor. It would also fly quite nicely if the proper launch angle was applied. :ROFLMAO:

1978 Austin Mini. Loved it. So much fun to drive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1984 Buick Skylark
Bought it in 1989, kept it until 1995. By that point every single body panel including hood, roof, and trunk were all dented from 2 accidents and my idiot friends and I using the car as a couch/stepstool/ladder. The driver's door was so caved in that the window wouldn't lower which forced me to pay tolls by reaching behind the seat to roll down the back window and throw the coins out into the basket. It also didn't have a working reverse gear anymore which taught me to be very careful about where I parked.

Lucky for you it wasn't a '64 Skylark, never know when you might end up in a small town in Alabama and have it confused with a '63 Pontiac Tempest

94 Ford F-250 with the 7.3L International IDI turbo diesel and a long bed.

Bought it off the farmer I was working for at the time, worked off most of it. I was traveling a regional rodeo circuit and needed something that would pull a horse trailer and 3 or 4 wanna be cowboys. It was awesome, a lot of memories in that truck.

First car was a 2001 Honda CR-V. Drove it for 6 years before I totaled it in an accident and purchased a 2007 Honda Accord which I still own and drive today (the wife get's the new cars, I just need something to get me from point A to point B in a reliable fashion).

Family car bought in 1969 - 1968 Ford Thuderbird, awesome car could fit 7 comfortably (wrap around rear set ?)

1579155066337.png

I had it until 1987 when I returned it to my mom and bought a Mazda B2200 truck.

1964 Rambler station wagon with a straight-6 cylinder engine. I loved the fact that there was room in the engine compartment to work on it. Those days are gone!
1964 straight-6 engine compartment.jpg

1976 Ford Fairmont with questionable brakes. Bought if for $250 when I was 16. I drove the wheels off of that thing...literally...I lost a wheel going around a corner. The studs had rusted on my hub and snapped.
I drove a fair o to for a while. We mockingly called it the Fine Touring Machine

My first was a 1972 Ford F-150 pickup. The first I actually bought by myself was a 1984 (?) Ford Mustang.

First one I bought was a Toyota Celica Hatchback. I think it was a 1981 model.

1981 Dodge Aries K Car Mint Green 2B22440F-51C7-4C43-8027-557B07F84CB6.jpeg

Bought a 79 Mustang II when I graduated hs in 1983 for $1500

this pic isn't mine, never won a trophy:LOL:01CE034B-FDC3-4ED1-AB20-B289F03D9340.jpeg

Back