ANNOUNCEMENT Signup Now Open: 2020 Morgan Cup with Cobra PUMA Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best of Luck everyone. Remember Team Paradise!!! ;)

if your going Hackers

Entered and hoping like crazy for the best.

This has got to be the kick off to end all kick offs of the beginning of the year....cant wait for PGA show video

The 15th is my son's birthday. Couldn't get away then if I wanted to. Good luck everybody.

Good luck to everyone entering!

Keep the entries coming fellas!!! Good Luck everyone!!!

Just confirmed Maui trip is the same dates...and I had a email drafted just in case...

Such an awesome time, Lessee, I marshall at the Colonial every year and that starts the 18th so I could get back Sunday nite or Monday. Start Marshaling on Wed thru Next Sunday, Yeah, good time

Don’t know about anyone else but Spending time on the Cobra website figuring out bag make up! Cobra does have a good lineup this year!.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Entry in. Good Luck Everyone.

Let's go! Email sent. Good luck everybody!

Entered! Don't think I've been more excited for something in a long time. Good luck everyone!

Good luck to those that enter. I'll be enjoying the food and golf pics from over here.

Such a special event! I want to sign up sooo bad as this event means a lot to me and the people and sponsors involved are amazing!

I have other gear review commitments at the moment and don’t feel it’s fair to throw my name in the hat!

Good luck to all who sign up...I’ll be following the journey closely

Been hoping to see an event here since I first joined. Great to see it happening and it’s not just any event but something as legendary as the Morgan Cup. Hope I can be a part of it.

This will be a great live update thread, good luck all!

Done. With fingers, toes, elbows, knees and wrists crossed!

Don’t know about anyone else but Spending time on the Cobra website figuring out bag make up! Cobra does have a good lineup this year!.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Something for everyone, if you ask me. Great looking clubs that perform!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back