ANNOUNCEMENT Signup Now Open: 2020 Morgan Cup with Cobra PUMA Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a wild guess but I bet there are a ton more entries than the 124 posts in this thread

Entry in.
Team Hackers all the way!

I would love for this to be my first THP event. So freaking pumped for the announcements!!!!!

Email sent, first thing I did when I woke up! Haven’t even started making coffee yet. Thank you THP, Cobra/PUMA for the opportunity.
I did the same thing. Alarm goes off....check THP, email in my #TramHackers submission, then get out of bed.

Good luck everyone! As much as I wish I could, ive have to go against my wants and won’t be entering to have a chance. Too much stuff at home I have to take care of at the moment. Whoever gets in though on team paradise, please put hurting on oitw ;)

Entry is IN!

I did the same thing. Alarm goes off....check THP, email in my #TramHackers submission, then get out of bed.

Nice to see that you had your priorities in order. #TeamHackers.

Seconds before i sign up. Don't know the odds and don't care. Good luck everyone.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Good luck everyone!

#TeamHackers FTW!!!

Entry in for The Hackers. Best of Luck to all.

You can't win if you don't enter! Thanks for the opportunity!

Lot of entries in here, and I'm sure a ton more. Good luck to everyone-- anxious to see who's filling out the teams.

Good luck everyone!!!

Entry for Team Hackers has been sent!

Wow this would be an absolutely amazing experience. Good luck to everyone.

Good luck everyone! Sadly a family vacation will keep me from attempting 2 in a row, but still super excited to follow along while on the beach this year. Can't wait to see who gets in!

Good luck everyone!

Going to be an amazing event for those selected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back