EXPERIENCE The 2020 Morgan Cup Sponsored By Cobra PUMA Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

I am getting excited for my fitting Wednesday. Am really curious what I am going to find works best for me.

Please write up a report!
I am planning on doing something like that. Half thought about some sort of contest but there are way too many variables for me to draw one up.

I think I am more excited to see who the last 2 are so we can all start the 4 month long #TeamHackers vs #TeamParadise banter back and forth regardless of who is going. That's going to be forum thread gold. :D
I am not sure who the people are, but can guarantee, whoever the Team Paradise pick is awesome and the Team Hacker pick sux. Why wait on the banter? I have spoken!

my chance of trying out the t-rails grows slimmer and slimmer ?:ROFLMAO:

I hope someone on Team Paradise has the game to cover my mouth. I sure as heck don’t ;)

That’s ok. I’ll laugh at you and with you and we can laugh at each other. It’s going to be awesome. Hackers and Paradise, we’re all good people. We’re going to have some fun and some laughs and two days of awesomeness that we’ll remember forever.

That’s ok. I’ll laugh at you and with you and we can laugh at each other. It’s going to be awesome. Hackers and Paradise, we’re all good people. We’re going to have some fun and some laughs and two days of awesomeness that we’ll remember forever.
You are going to laugh at me? Those are fighting words!! I will be the guy at the airport with a Kentucky shirt on :)

I hope you all know that I am joking. I actually know that Team Hackers are the heavy favorite and don’t “sux”

Whoa whoa whoa. @oumagic is far from a Patrick Reed. That’s pretty harsh.

Back