The thing is, I kept telling him that there are some GREAT putters out there for $300 and, for some, Scotty's would be included. I kept trying to make sure he understood that dollar amount doesn't equal good or bad.

I agree, but at that kinda price, I would tell him to go custom. Lajosi comes to mind.

Personally, I'd go Betti or NC, but that's the point. It's all personal.

Them too. What kinda personalization options can be done with a Betti?

I don't know that I'm thinking custom as much as high end putters.

I don't know that I'm thinking custom as much as high end putters.

OOOOOHHH. I gotcha. If we are just going high end, I want a Piretti.

OOOOOHHH. I gotcha. If we are just going high end, I want a Piretti.

And you'd still have some leftover Jacob...just sayin lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And you'd still have some leftover Jacob...just sayin lol

Yup! I really wanna see the new creation they have coming out. JMan is being a tease.

"It's just GORGEOUS, wait till ya see it!"

"In 2-3 weeks!"

Yup! I really wanna see the new creation they have coming out. JMan is being a tease.

"It's just GORGEOUS, wait till ya see it!"

"In 2-3 weeks!"

Buahahahahaha!

I won't buy a 300 dollar putter for the simple fact I can't afford it. Just like I can't buy a 400 dollar driver. The most expensive clubs I have ever bought are 100 dollars which was for my old driver current putter and current irons

I won't buy a 300 dollar putter for the simple fact I can't afford it. Just like I can't buy a 400 dollar driver. The most expensive clubs I have ever bought are 100 dollars which was for my old driver current putter and current irons

I know how you feel ACA. I have to wait till Christmas for any big golf purchases, though now that I have a job, it is a little easier.

Back