Devin Booker IS and all star. Hopefully the coaches see it the same way that the players do.

STATS
Regular Season

GPMINFG%3P%FT%REBASTBLKSTLPFTOPTS

Wild game in Milwaukee last night. Giannis sits but Bucks score 151 with Khris Middleton going for 51/10/7. ?

The fact that he put up those numbers is surprising. The fact that he did it against Washington is not. efense is optional with the Wizars (no "D").

Wild game in Milwaukee last night. Giannis sits but Bucks score 151 with Khris Middleton going for 51/10/7. ?

I cannot figure out why some of these players are so good in the NBA, but struggle in the international tournaments. Milwaukee is clearly the best team in the NBA, at least until the playoffs. Middleton has been awesome and is such an important piece to the team. Why was he not better in the FIBA World Cup this summer, when, in the NBA, he is an all star?

Devin Booker IS and all star. Hopefully the coaches see it the same way that the players do.

STATS
Regular Season

STATS
Regular Season

Booker has two problems relative to being named an all star. His team has a losing record. He doesn’t play very good defense. I think he should make it, but somebody deserving will be left off out of Donavon Mitchell, Booker, Brandon Ingram and Chris Paul. When it comes down to who are the last couple of guys selected, it sometimes comes down to record.

Booker has two problems relative to being named an all star. His team has a losing record. He doesn’t play very good defense. I think he should make it, but somebody deserving will be left off out of Donavon Mitchell, Booker, Brandon Ingram and Chris Paul. When it comes down to who are the last couple of guys selected, it sometimes comes down to record.

You are correct with the loosing team. Although they are in the crappy race for a playoff spot. 8th seed in the west is odd this year. However, under Monty Williams he has drastically changed his defensive play. This season that knock on his game is not warranted. I believe that is a large part why the players vaulted him to the 4th slot in the west for guards. His efficiency and the lost 25 games by the second "best" player on the Suns should be considered. This year, DBook is more than just a scorer.

You are correct with the loosing team. Although they are in the crappy race for a playoff spot. 8th seed in the west is odd this year. However, under Monty Williams he has drastically changed his defensive play. This season that knock on his game is not warranted. I believe that is a large part why the players vaulted him to the 4th slot in the west for guards. His efficiency and the lost 25 games by the second "best" player on the Suns should be considered. This year, DBook is more than just a scorer.

I totally agree with your sentiments.

My warriors are getting killed but we will be back next year with our stars healthy and two first round picks.

My warriors are getting killed but we will be back next year with our stars healthy and two first round picks.

My sympathy for you, my friend.

It’s a travesty that Westbrook was chosen over Booker. Westbrook = most overrated player in the NBA.

It’s a travesty that Westbrook was chosen over Booker. Westbrook = most overrated player in the NBA.
Popularity contest. This is the first year DBook truly deserved it. I just hope he doesn’t start thinking he has to leave PHX to get respect.

Andre Iguodala to the Heat!!

Andre Iguodala to the Heat!!

I just saw that, and he gets a two year, $30 million extension. Wow, he will be on Social Security when his contract runs.

Cavs trading for Andre Drummond

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

And he has a player option next year sounds like a salary dump Cleveland is taking on depending on what they gave up

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

I begin to wonder if Milwaukee is going to be the run away champion. The point differential it is producing is historically great. There are many other metrics that suggest it is Milwaukee and everybody else.

Ok, you Heat fans. Your team is visiting my Utah Jazz tonight. Revenge is in order on this side of the ledger.

DBook makes the all star team. It's too bad that Lillard got hurt. Props to Lillard for calling out his replacement and the NBA when he announced he would go but not play.

Ok, you Heat fans. Your team is visiting my Utah Jazz tonight. Revenge is in order on this side of the ledger.
Looks like you all pulled it out yesterday. Congrats. Heat have been on a bit of a slide as of late, and I do not approve.

Going to post to this and then run to watch the Jazz play the spurs tonight but I want to see if I can get something started up. With the Jazz playing Houston tomorrow night, Do you think that the NBA will ever "crack down" on people like Harden, Westbrook, or Paul with the three point shot where they lean into the guy and fall, therefore drawing a foul? It has gotten to the point that I can't watch the NBA on TV, unless the Jazz are playing, because every team is drawing that foul. Will this ever be cracked down on?

PS @Tenputt , we may need to create a Utah Jazz thread!?!

Very excited about the Wiggins trade for the Warriors. We are developing a lot of depth from the young players and have a top 5 pick headed our way. Steph, Klay, Wiggins, Draymond, and Looney is right back to a championship starting lineup.

What Lebron James is doing in year 17 is just unreal.

Well we’re now on hiatus. I guess we’ve entered uncharted waters.

Back