2019-2020 College Basketball Season

Basketball gameday in Waco after football gameday in the fall. ?

This has been an entertaining game in Lexington today. Ole Miss trails by 1 with the ball and 1:07 left.

Horrible possession and shot by Ole Miss down 1. Ball did not move at all, and settled for a three with :10 left.

Clemson was up 31-14 at half vs Louisville. The Cards cut it to 44-34 with about 10 mins to go, before Clemson answered with an 11-2 run to push it to 55-36.

Now 6 straight from Louisville. 55-42 Clemson, with 5:00 to go.

Nice win by DUKE

Nice win by DUKE
First place outright in the ACC now.

Once they finally got the lead above 20, they really threw the hammer down.

Maryland controlled the game for the first 18 mins, before Michigan State took over for the next 20. The Terps finished on a 14-0 run to win it by 7.

A good game in Chapel Hill is coming down the wire. Wahoos by 2 with 2:28 to go.

Onions! Woldetensae puts Virginia up 2 with :00.8 left.

Pepperdine whistled for a foul against Gonzaga for boxing out. Good grief.

Then, it was upgraded to a hook and hold flagrant. Atrocious. The Gonzaga player was hooking the Pepperdine arm, if anything.

Looks like Iowa St is giving KU a game, KU needs to worry about the game they are playing and not looking ahead to Saturday.

North Carolina is 0-6 since Cole Anthony's return, with a game at Louisville this weekend.

Their 'get right' game is next Tuesday when NC State visits the Dean Dome. You can bet the farm on that one.

Awesome road win for the Illini at Penn State!

University of Minnesota fan here. Can someone tell me what it’s like to have a good basketball team?

Goodness I am hyped for Saturday.
I might even try to peek at a Baylor game for this one. Two number 1s battling late in the season with the looser not even getting pushed off the #1 line.

I’m happy to see my Wolverines getting back on track. Hopefully they can ride this wave through March.

Big mage for the Sun Devils Thursday night in Tempe. Knock off Oregon and they would take Dayton out of the equation. And move safely into the field of 64.

Cats had a big road win in Baton Rouge. Peaking at the right time!

Back