What golf resort would you want to be quarantined at for two weeks, if required?

Streamsong, Bandon or Pinehurst. Seems like a lot of other people would choose those as well. See ya'll there ;)

No doubt Bandon Dunes. Although from the sound of things, it may not be too effective since a lot of people will be quarantined there with me!

Until I get there, Pinehurst will top any list like this for me.

Bandon and Whistling Straits would be next.

Laucala Fiji.

Mauna Kea Beach and Golf Resort on the Big Island of Hawaii!!!

The more I've tougth about this, I would have to go with Pinehurst just because of the multiple options it would provide.

I am going with the devil I know and say Bandon. But I so want to check out Sand Valley and cabot....

Someplace warm with plenty of liquid refreshment!! I'm not picky!

I'd probably say Sand Valley. That place I think would be fun to replay over and over and there's enough courses to make it interesting.

Pretty much any, just as long as it’s warm, sunny and gets me out of Cincinnati lol

Bandon or Hammock Beach for sure!

Kapalua is my pick...

So Disneyworld closed its resorts so my wife's choice is out now.

I'm still saying Pinehurst.

The Hideaway and the comfort stations...... 🥛🍊🌮🍦

Kapalua most likely.

Cabot if it's warm enough. Otherwise, somewhere like Sandals Resort in the Bahamas would be ideal.

I would not even care. Just have 18 holes and greens that are not punched.

I think I'd go with Pebble Beach, which would also have Spyglass Hill and Spanish Bay. And I think they are opening a short par 3 course in the complex in late summer or Fall, but not sure of that last part.
Everybody else has good choices also.

Considering Canadas travel ban I had better keep it National.

1) Cabot Cliffs.
2) Predator Ridge
3) Talking Rock

Plantation Course, Maui......I would be quarantined there... forever.

As it would be right now and the weather would play a part of choice......Put me at Cape Wickham....just hope I don't see any snakes...

Back