ANNOUNCEMENT Live Chat with Jason Finley from Callaway Golf

Jason I just saw the Arnold Palmer Trulis balls. Are there any plans for a Masters Trulis ball? Or any other Tourney insignia? I'll apply some more hand sanitizer and wait for your answer.

Any effects of the virus slowing distribution and shipping of products?

How far out (time wise) do you product design? Is there a rhythm to it (ie research for so many months, development, testing, marketing) or is it fluid as the ideas come?

Mr. Finley: Do you think that the next big jump in golf ball technology will come from advancements in materials, in design, or somewhere else?

Jason-

Currently pondering selecting the Mavrik or Epic Flash for my new driver. Wondering why the epic flash ($529) is still more expensive at most retailers than the Mavrik ($499). Is the epic flash better even being a year older?

for a friend who is not on yet:

how often do the pros move into new equipment and is that challenging for marketing when they are comfortable with a set that are many generations behind the current model line?

Never mind I see @93civiccpe made it....(y)

What are you doing to pass all the free time you have?

@JasonFinleyCG with so many professionals still playing bladed offerings, do you see more willing to move to a more forgiving option in a players size iron? Is there a lot of technology resources dedicated to this segment?

Has golf equipment manufacturing seen proactive constriction in response to COVID-19 and how has the pandemic affected projections?

Dear Darth,

1) Where is my local Sith temple so I may worship?
2) With the success of the AI movement within Callaway, where do you see the next evolution heading in the industry and with Callaway? Obviously AI processing of face technology is here to stay? Do you see it incompsaing the entire club? Ball design? Etc.

What is your favorite perk of your job...New equipment? Course access? Live chats on THP? Something else???

Hey Jason thanks for joining us Hackers today, much appreciated. Had a few questions for you:

1. Which club, in your opinion, has advanced Callaway golf the most since you’ve been with the company?

2. What sticks out to you the most about the THP community?

3. What’s your favorite club currently in your bag?

4. Where can I get the Triple Track alignment aid on a Toulon, similar to @vgolfman? Will it become available in the Toulon garage in the future?

Jason,
With all that is going on world wide, what is the supply and demand of new Callaway clubs? Are there any ideas as to push future launches back to allow current inventory to generate forecasted sales/profits?

All the barber shops here at shut down and I need a haircut. Should I let my 2 and 4 year old give me a haircut?

@JasonFinleyCG will there be a ball speed blitz type club tour again this year? I know with the current situation, I’m talking if and when things get back to normal.

Will Triple Track ever make it to the Supersofts?

@JasonFinleyCG when is the last time the Callaway touring pro's were blown away by an offering and what was that offering? Do they get as excited by new tech as we do?

@JasonFinleyCG - What wedding anniversary milestone are you reaching this year? Are you scheduling the Grandaddy around it or is THP taking you away from the day (again)?

(and thank your very tolerant spouse for us)

What kind of things can we, the consumer, be able to do in this season of covid-19 to benefit you guys?

All the barber shops here at shut down and I need a haircut. Should I let my 2 and 4 year old give me a haircut?
Clearly, the answer should be yes to the 2 year old. The 4 year old should only be in charge of safety and quality control

Question re: Triple Track on the putters... Did that idea come from folks on the ball side (you?), the putter folks (Mr Toulon?), the engineering side (Doc Hock?), or the marketing folks Zoo Crew?

Are you following the mandated "take shelter" provisions in California?

Back