ANNOUNCEMENT Live Chat with Jason Finley from Callaway Golf

Let me ask it this way, what Callaway ball would you compare to say a prov1?

Hi Jason
What a small world we live in,My wife registered me at ancestry.com and late last night i found out we are related, obliviously i was disbelief and checked your Bio out,we have a lot in common,you work and play for callaway and i buy and play callaway products!! Add the fact that we both our under quarantine at the same time adds to evidence. Now if we can only meet sometime in December we can further analyze are family tree. Hmmm. Miss you already

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Jason might need a Cease and Desist letter for this ;)

Maybe a restraining order....

Jumping in on the back end of this as we wait to get let in to pick up my kid's school supplies. Can't think of any question. But, I do want to say thanks for everything you and the rest of Callaway do for the community. I hope you and your family get through all of this mess unscathed.

Oh, I do have one question. If everyone is stuck inside with no access to the gym for the foreseeable future, will they have to add material to the Grandaddy belt so it fits everyone on 2020's Team THP? :ROFLMAO:

Jason-

Currently pondering selecting the Mavrik or Epic Flash for my new driver. Wondering why the epic flash ($529) is still more expensive at most retailers than the Mavrik ($499). Is the epic flash better even being a year older?
Both are really great drivers and have some great features. Personally I am getting along very well with my Mavrik MAX Driver. The EF Model was a more expensive price point when we launched it but on Mavrik wanted to be at the $499 price point if we were able to.

Jumping in on the back end of this as we wait to get let in to pick up my kid's school supplies. Can't think of any question. But, I do want to say thanks for everything you and the rest of Callaway do for the community. I hope you and your family get through all of this mess unscathed.

Oh, I do have one question. If everyone is stuck inside with no access to the gym for the foreseeable future, will they have to add material to the Grandaddy belt so it fits everyone on 2020's Team THP? :ROFLMAO:

easier for me to drop and do 20 pushups in the home office 10 times a day than in the cube farm, they look at me funny

@JasonFinleyCG do you believe Callaway will make a major investment in single length irons or do you feel it's not a sustainable product?

Jason, if the Grandaddy is the Masters of the amateur golf world, what would be the Ryder Cup equivalent and would CG ever look to do something like this?

What are you doing to pass all the free time you have?
Well, still working quite a bit, I would say most of my incremental free time is from kids not having sporting events, etc. Have spent more time at home and watched more Disney+ and Netflix than I had in the previous year.

Jason, if the Grandaddy is the Masters of the amateur golf world, what would be the Ryder Cup equivalent and would CG ever look to do something like this?

Its both the Masters and Ryder Cup rolled into one.

Jason, is this a hole in one?

75F15C8C-04DC-4345-9674-C3109844C9E2.jpeg

I just hope I'm not the one asking redundant questions..
I don't think anyone has asked about the stash of grip tape in their tour dept.

@JasonFinleyCG Thanks for all you and Callaway do for our community. Gotta run for som QT with the kids.

@JasonFinleyCG with so many professionals still playing bladed offerings, do you see more willing to move to a more forgiving option in a players size iron? Is there a lot of technology resources dedicated to this segment?
There are some moving to more forgiving Iron models but they have such different requirements from the rest of us (who pay for our golf equipment). Regardless of the product we are going to try and get the most technology and features we can into the given product for who it is is targeted at.

Its both the Masters and Ryder Cup rolled into one.

Kinda felt like I teed that one up for you, JB

I don't think anyone has asked about the stash of grip tape in their tour dept.
Haven't seen any iron covers questions yet either ..... :confused2:

Has golf equipment manufacturing seen proactive constriction in response to COVID-19 and how has the pandemic affected projections?
Well, as you can imagine this has had a huge impact on us on many fronts and just how much has probably changed while I have been answering these questions.

Personal preference, more weight at the tip, butt or balanced on your driver?

Well, still working quite a bit, I would say most of my incremental free time is from kids not having sporting events, etc. Have spent more time at home and watched more Disney+ and Netflix than I had in the previous year.
So what is your favourite Netflix show that you would recommend to people to watch?

@JasonFinleyCG who was your favorite #TheGrandaddy THPer to play with and why was it me and not @KEV?
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I kid, thanks for taking the time, and the knowledge!

Sorry been in and out of meetings all day if this is a repeat.

Jason- there as been a lot of talk about the potential to “roll” the ball back for professionals. Is that a possibility at all? I know Jack Nicklaus and Gary Player are a couple of very outspoken former players that seem to think it’s a necessity.

Back