The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to make a video just for ddec. Maybe that will inspire him :)

Me too man. Dont let old Dec for you. He is pretty funny.

Ddec, I want to see a clever video from you. Just reading the last few posts has made me want to see this happen

I'm going to make a video just for ddec. Maybe that will inspire him :)

please do inspire me, I need all of the inspiration I can get right now.

Me too man. Dont let old Dec for you. He is pretty funny.

I know dude, I hung out with him a lot at the last outing. His trash talk skills need help though.

I know dude, I hung out with him a lot at the last outing. His trash talk skills need help though.

needs more than help buddy

That ddec has plenty of trash talk in the tank. However, he is a Bulls, Cowboys, Yankees, and Tiger fan, so he doesn't really have to trash talk much with the amount of championships his teams have.

That ddec has plenty of trash talk in the tank. However, he is a Bulls, Cowboys, Yankees, and Tiger fan, so he doesn't really have to trash talk much with the amount of championships his teams have.

Bulls? WTF

I'll have a nickname for every member of Team Paradise before it's over:

arydolphin = flipper
ddec = bandwagon
yoccos = sweet spot
p4b = carebear
biggsy = capt. ranch

I'll be coming up with more so you boys better watch yourselves.

Sweetspot. I like it. I don't even need one lol.

I'll have a nickname for every member of Team Paradise before it's over:

arydolphin = flipper
ddec = bandwagon
yoccos = sweet spot
p4b = carebear
biggsy = capt. ranch

I'll be coming up with more so you boys better watch yourselves.

It figures that I'm away from my computer for a few hours today and all sorts of stuff gets posted. I'm loving the videos from both sides...really funny stuff.

Also, I know I'm late to this party as well, but I received my welcome letter from Callaway today. I can't get over how amazing this is and how much these companies are behind this event. Thank you THP and a huge thanks to Callaway for welcoming me to their staff!

Also, I forgot to mention that I picked up some Diablo Tour and Tour i(z) balls today. I'm going to do some serious testing over the new few weeks with these balls, and with the Tour i(s) which is the early favorite to be my ball of choice for the Morgan Cup.

Also, I forgot to mention that I picked up some Diablo Tour and Tour i(z) balls today. I'm going to do some serious testing over the new few weeks with these balls, and with the Tour i(s) which is the early favorite to be my ball of choice for the Morgan Cup.

Please keep us posted on your findings buddy.

Check out the radio show that went up today on the Forum. It's all about Callaway's line of balls for 2011 and it was killer!

Check out the radio show that went up today on the Forum. It's all about Callaway's line of balls for 2011 and it was killer!

That was a great listen especially for all you Callaway staffers. Its been hard to do a true golf ball shootout since we don't have summer conditions here yet, but right now the new leader in the clubhouse is the Burner TP.

I listened to the radio show first thing this morning...very informative. The show is what actually inspired me to go out and grab some other Callaway balls for testing. I'll report back here when I start to get a feel for the different balls.

HA! So I guess this means I wont be seeing you during the singles?? Lol.

Maybe it's sweet spot b/c you'll be a "run through" during the singles? lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HA! So I guess this means I wont be seeing you during the singles?? Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You never know your luck buddy.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

im going up monday - ill play a round with ya CB. I may rent a car for the week too - if i can get one under $250- and if i do i can pick some people up from the airport if im not on the course. save ya cab fare. we can plan that stuff later though - ill be sure and throw my contact info up for both teams.

Guys, for those of you who want to rent cars, hotwire.com usually has the best prices on the internet.
I just looked there and if you pick one up at the Orlando airport(I'm assuming that's where you are flying in to) you can get cars for $18 per day for economy up to $22 per day for a full size car. Hopefully this can help some of you save some dough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back