Nike Golf Limited Edition 20XI Ball Giveaway

ddxu

Reaction score
Handicap
Too late, they are all gone. It was for the 1st 65 to click through to their site.

that was fast! there were 183 likes when i got there so I still clicked through and had no luck... Looks like they're doing it again tomorrow though.

Got a sleeve!

man that was fast... hopefully they stick around longer tomorrow. Great giveaway though...

That was a pretty small promo - try again next time.

yea, that went fast today.

yea, that went fast today.

Hey guys, they just ran this again for Today. So it looks like around 1pm Eastern is when they post up. I got a sleeve today because I was watching pretty close on twitter. I suggest following on Twitter or getting on Facebook at a quarter til 1pm EST tomorrow and refresh like crazy? They went in about 1 minute again today from what I gather...

Hey guys, they just ran this again for Today. So it looks like around 1pm Eastern is when they post up. I got a sleeve today because I was watching pretty close on twitter. I suggest following on Twitter or getting on Facebook at a quarter til 1pm EST tomorrow and refresh like crazy? They went in about 1 minute again today from what I gather...

i was on at 1:01 EST and missed out. They went FAST!!

yea, the wall comments are getting harsh. Folks claiming the balls dont exist, just a trick to get more 'Likes' on FB

yea, the wall comments are getting harsh. Folks claiming the balls dont exist, just a trick to get more 'Likes' on FB

Yeah I don't get that. All the negativity is just a drain to me! So much harder to be negative and complain than they realize IMO. But hey, to each his own.

I landed a sleeve of them today!

I guess I got sleeve as well:

You've locked up your FREE sleeve of 20XI: Augusta Limited Edition golf balls. You will receive an email within the next two business days with your shipment's tracking information.

Thank you,
The Nike Golf Team

I'll try again tomorrow!

Are they doing this everyday?
I wouldn't mind picking up a sleeve myself

Disappointing that this is for the US only.

Are they doing this everyday?
I wouldn't mind picking up a sleeve myself

I believe at least through today. I'm not sure how long it goes but I know they are definitely doing it today. Watch their twitter and facebook page today starting around 12:45 EST. They seem to have done it the last 2 days at 1pm EST.

I believe at least through today. I'm not sure how long it goes but I know they are definitely doing it today. Watch their twitter and facebook page today starting around 12:45 EST. They seem to have done it the last 2 days at 1pm EST.

Thanks Spaceman. I'll see what I can do :D

Got a sleeve today. It just went off. I tried to get another one and it wouldnt let me, lol

Today was the last day they are doing it.

Back