PODCAST Off Course: Episode 2

Canadan

LGND
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Last week we debuted the new podcast Off Course and today we are back with Episode 2. Hosted by Dan Edwards and Rob Miller, each Friday the hosts give you a deep look into the world of golf and equipment in a way unlike any other podcast has done before.

88C96BCF-2838-4DC5-B91E-F358964017E4-1024x1024.jpeg

Episode 2 is here and Dan and Rob discuss the following topics:

COVID Charity Phil/Brady v Tiger/ManningShould they play without fans?Tiger’s greatest MajorBonus: COVID drink of choice

As with all podcasts on the THP Radio Network you can catch the episodes a number of ways. Right here on the website, on our Soundcloud...

[url=https://www.thehackersparadise.com/off-course-episode-2/]Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice. Thanks for the morning listen!

Very nice. Thanks for the morning listen!

I thought the guys did a great job with this one. One of the more enjoyable golf conversations I have heard in a while. They actually stayed on course a bit too :ROFLMAO:

Arcadia Bluffs - no fans course

I honestly don't miss sports that much. I just realized this.

I miss golf. But I could do without baseball and the remainders of the Hockey/Basketball seasons. maybe a hard reset is just what we need.

Johnny Unhappy Pro :ROFLMAO:

If we give @HipCheck enough scotch, will he become The Doctor? Marty McFly? Doc Brown? Bruce Willis from Looper?

What? I've got the fever. I'm tired of binging shows... Too much effort to get thru them all. I'm stuck watching Wild Wild Country on Netflix and I just want to go to wikipedia and end it.

What? I've got the fever. I'm tired of binging shows... Too much effort to get thru them all. I'm stuck watching Wild Wild Country on Netflix and I just want to go to wikipedia and end it.
Is it bad while watching that series I was like "Man.. these would be some killer views for a course"?

Listening now. Through the first segment. Like Brady better than Manning but Phil is my least favorite pro golfer so I am rooting for Tiger - Peyton FTW.

Ohhhhh great call.
Not pandering, I'd watch almost anyone with a scratch or better HDCP play that course without fans.

Arcadia Bluffs - no fans course

Agree w/Dan that's a good one. Also Turnberry. They have to go back sometime. I can't find the proposed Premier Golf League schedule, but there were some not PGA Tour-rotation courses out there that were interesting. Pine Valley? SF Golf Club? National?

IMG_2934.JPG

Honestly, that's probably a smart move.

Agree w/Dan that's a good one. Also Turnberry. They have to go back sometime. I can't find the proposed Premier Golf League schedule, but there were some not PGA Tour-rotation courses out there that were interesting. Pine Valley? SF Golf Club? National?

View attachment 8939210
What about Mammoth Dunes? Imagine the social media content that would come out of those guys playing the Sandbox before hand.

What about Mammoth Dunes? Imagine the social media content that would come out of those guys playing the Sandbox before hand.

This got me thinking. Imagine if the Premier Golf League got a few made for TV only events up and running during Tour downtime? That would be...interesting.

@HipCheck i didnt know WWF was a sport! LOL

This got me thinking. Imagine if the Premier Golf League got a few made for TV only events up and running during Tour downtime? That would be...interesting.
I'm looking at something like what the EuroTour does with their Youtube content (heads and tails above the PGATOUR) and just imagining a 14 club challenge on the sandbox.
But you're right, that could have legs...team format?

Back