EXPERIENCE Introducing a Brand New THP Experience: The GrandMama

Just caught the video....another sincere gesture by Callaway to bring some good news and hope at a time when there unfortunately is too much negative and saddening news in the world. Thank you @JasonFinleyCG, Callaway & THP for continuing to brighten our day.

With the name of the new event being what it is, doesn’t a trip to the Nest seem fitting?

I'm guessing there's likely a Nest-like establishment near Carlsbad. Regardless how "interesting" a visit to the Nest is, it wouldn't be worth a 5 hr round trip drive just for that.

Ayyyye! We might need @Luke WilliamsCG to answer that question.

That would be a long haul out and back to The Nest, especially if we had any Re-Nesters in the group. We'll probably have to find another watering hole nearer Carlsbad if any of the contestants are so inclined.

That would be a long haul out and back to The Nest, especially if we had any Re-Nesters in the group. We'll probably have to find another watering hole nearer Carlsbad if any of the contestants are so inclined.
I'm sure cougar bars abound in that area as well...but will there be a clown?....😜

Pizza Port isn’t too far away. Great local beers and a pretty good pizza.

I'm sure cougar bars abound in that area as well...but will there be a clown?....😜
Not a "Nest" like place, or "cougar bar", but fits as a watering hole in Carlsbad. Never been to this place myself, but I know they make really good beer .......
Capture.JPG

I'm guessing there's likely a Nest-like establishment near Carlsbad. Regardless how "interesting" a visit to the Nest is, it wouldn't be worth a 5 hr round trip drive just for that.
I know it is a 5 hour round trip and it was all tongue in cheek.

I did some quick google work and the #1 bar of that nature in Carlsbad is supposed to be the Coyote Bar & Grill

If anyone doesn't want to be a part of this they should have their head examined.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

A Re-Nest from Carlsbad??!! 😖

I'll come out early, we can recon some places and have an approved list by the time the event kicks off.

I'll come out early, we can recon some places and have an approved list by the time the event kicks off.
That is really selfless of you Mike! :ROFLMAO:

Finally watched the video last night, love so much of this. the G-Mama is going to be a great alternative to the Grandaddy this year. Similar in some ways, but having it in Carlsbad with a smaller number of THPers means it will be a different experience.

Hats off to Finley, JB, Callaway and THP to giving us something to look forward to in these uncertain times.

This sounds awesome and is a great idea!

Was just able to watch the video, what an absolute awesome gesture by Callaway to still wanna do something for this year even know Granddaddy has to be pushed back a year. Looking forward to the contents for this to get mind off everything else going on right now. Thanks again Callaway and THP!

This sounds awesome.

Spending more time around Carlsbad, and ECPC will be an absolute blast for the lucky participants.

Any body with a heart beat still that plays golf would be in. Totally understand the decisions made and I think its an awesome gesture and idea to have a smaller event this year and possible continue it moving forward.

Unless I missed it, did no one ask to see the toulon putter with triple track?????

@JasonFinleyCG stop holding out on us (if you can)!!!!!

Back