EXPERIENCE Introducing a Brand New THP Experience: The GrandMama

Very very cool. Loving the sound of this one smaller event with the competitive side. Just realized Chip Brewer was with Callaway . Long time Adams fan here so that is pretty cool to see him apart of the team

I did some quick google work and the #1 bar of that nature in Carlsbad is supposed to be the Coyote Bar & Grill
Ohhh man - I lived in that area for 15 years, the Coyote Bar sure brings back some memories! o_O

Protip - they have (or at least used to have) a horseshoe-shaped ring of different tequila bottles hanging above the bar. Don't try to drink your way around the ring! (Don't ask how I know this.)

Protip #2 - Alberto's at 2:30 am is some of the best tasting Mexican food you'll ever have.

Last edited:
Oh hell to the yeah!
I am in for sure!

I know it is a 5 hour round trip and it was all tongue in cheek.

I did some quick google work and the #1 bar of that nature in Carlsbad is supposed to be the Coyote Bar & Grill
Fact....Just like The Nest......OUT

Ohhh man - I lived in that area for 15 years, the Coyote Bar sure brings back some memories! o_O

So, was that the bar they used for the Movie Coyote Ugly..;) Underrated movie for sure

Great partners of the forum. Amazing stuff and will be an outstanding event!

So, was that the bar they used for the Movie Coyote Ugly..;) Underrated movie for sure
Not the same bar, but that place did make me howl at the moon a few times. :ROFLMAO:

Sign me up!!

That was a great watch. Well done and thank you to @JB and @JasonFinleyCG for the Spirit lifting they give us!

Truly awesome and gracious experience from Callaway and THP..

Pretty sure that our Jeff Neubarth live stream on Thursday will have some fun talk about this.

I love that Callaway is doing this. Heck yeah I want in!!

Sign me up!!

This picture appearing in any discussion of The Nest made me LOL. It would be more like the moms or grandmas of girls this young up on the stage. Now how's that visual?

What a great video. The granmama sounds awesome.

So my random work 💩 thought of the day.. if the Grandaddy is the big ole G, what symbol with the Grandmama take?

Same font, maybe a Couple saggy A's?

Not that Callaway would every do anything saggy lol wtf is wrong with me today, I need to go home

This picture appearing in any discussion of The Nest made me LOL. It would be more like the moms or grandmas of girls this young up on the stage. Now how's that visual?
Oh I kind of figured that already, however, I couldn't find moms or grandmas type of GIF so I had to go with what I had. We all had affectionate names for those types:p

Pretty sure that our Jeff Neubarth live stream on Thursday will have some fun talk about this.

Countdown to Thursday!

Yesterday on the THP Live Stream, we had Jason Finley from Callaway Golf join us to answer forum member questions. During that video, we discussed something brand new coming later this year that should get some people excited.

If you missed that show, you can watch it below.

What do you think? Is the GrandMama something you want to be a part of?

Four THPers
All Expenses Paid
The rest is in the video : )

THP Experiences like this one are for our Albatross Club Members. All expenses paid trips, equipment testing, exclusive contests and more. All part of our annual campaign to help an amazing charity in St. Jude in the name of this community of people. Open to anybody of course, for more information click here.

Absolutly

Something tells me that this will be a topic of conversation with Neubarth on Thursday during the live stream.

Something tells me that this will be a topic of conversation with Neubarth on Thursday during the live stream.
Hopefully he'll tell us more than just how badly THP will lose. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Glad this was a topic today with Jeff.

1st contest coming up next week.

Back