EXPERIENCE Introducing a Brand New THP Experience: The GrandMama

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Yesterday on the THP Live Stream, we had Jason Finley from Callaway Golf join us to answer forum member questions. During that video, we discussed something brand new coming later this year that should get some people excited.

If you missed that show, you can watch it below.

What do you think? Is the GrandMama something you want to be a part of?

document.write("Loading Custom Ratings...");

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh hell yeah! Was watching yesterday and was excited to hear about the new opportunities for 4 lucky THP members. My granny swing speed would be perfect for this! :p

No brainer - I want in!

Love the name! :)

This is truly another unforgettable experience out on by Callaway and THP! Straight up killing it! Exclusive and jaw dropping on the experience.

#GrandMama

Totally understandable the Grandaddy needs to be delayed until next year, but I’m excited about the Grandmama and the additional time the participants will get in Carlsbad.

Four THPer's are going to have the time of their lives! I can't wait to see who gets in to this one.

1588072996939.jpeg

Sounds like a grest compromise considering the circumstances. Very excited for the chance to be a part of the Grandmama!

Sounds like a great time! Fingers crossed 🤞🤞

This will be amazing!!!

This will just be a blast! Huge thank you again to Callaway for putting together some amazing experiences for us

What a fantastic opportunity to go behind the scenes at Callaway and get a firsthand chance to tee it up with the Zoo Crew!!

Absolutely love this.

That was an enjoyable discussion. Grandmama sounds appealing and very generous. Insider tour and more time for fitting is highly appealing. Some very lucky THPers will have a great 2020 experience! Initial branding image idea needs help, and I appreciate you guys leaving keyboard critic me a bone to play with. :p

8-6 never gets old 👍

What a fantastic opportunity to go behind the scenes at Callaway and get a firsthand chance to tee it up with the Zoo Crew!!
I am sorry the current situation has caused you to wait a year man. It’s pretty incredible that Callaway stepped up to guarantee it will come back next year and gave you the option for the more intimate or the full blown Grandaddy next year. Very classy move by them.

Last edited:
Love it. Cant wait to hear more about this.

Love the name.

Another great example of Calloway and THP's commitment to the golfing community! Cant wait to see who gets in!

This is really cool of Callaway. Sounds like a fun event, I love that they will be spending more time at the ECPC that place is 🔥

Going to be an absolutely insane experience!

I am sorry the current situation has caused you to wait a year man. It’s pretty incredible that Callaway stepped up to guarantee it will come back next year and gave you the option for the more intimate or the full blow Grandaddy next year. Very classy move by them.
I wholeheartedly agree! I’ve hardly been a THP member for two months and Mr. Finley called me directly to explain the decision to postpone the Grandaddy. Callaway has handled the whole situation with grace and sensitivity and I will gladly mark my calendar for the Grandaddy in 2021! Meanwhile I’m excited to tune into the Grandmama and see what’s in store for 4 lucky THPers!

I am sorry the current situation has caused you to wait a year man. It’s pretty incredible that Callaway stepped up to guarantee it will come back next year and gave you the option for the more intimate or the full blow Grandaddy next year. Very classy move by them.

Agreed. Sorry that it means a long wait for you @RealPretendPsychic but also great that Jason called you first and gave you guys the choice.

This new event looks superb (it’s a THP/Callaway event, of course it does!) and another great opportunity for forum members. The extra time in Carlsbad at ECPC adds a different twist to it and that should work really well on the live threads. I hope it is successful and we can possibly have BOTH in 2021!

I’d hop on a plane across the Atlantic for it. ;)

This is going to be special for those selected. Red carpet treatment for 4 luck people, some equipment and a bunch memories. Sounds amazing.

This sounds totally awesome!

Back