Corona Virus/COVID19: Local Impact

Status
Not open for further replies.
"All laws which are repugnant to the Constitution are null and void." Marbury vs Madison, 1803

I have done some preliminary data research on Facebook based on comments made by others and I have determined that approx. 97.6% of the population is immunosuppressed. Who knew?

/s

Sometimes I think listening to that stuff is like going on WebMD and thinking you have leprosy, some form of hepatitis, are pregnant, and also going through menopause.

Sometimes I think listening to that stuff is like going on WebMD and thinking you have leprosy, some form of hepatitis, are pregnant, and also going through menopause.

I had a headache last week and it told me I had the bubonic plague.

An internet diagnosis is one of the most dangerous things on the planet....

They may as well bring back Dan Rather at this point.

Dan Rather might not be enough. They could use Walter Cronkite "the most trusted man in America". And that's the way it was.....

Not "some" Facebook post, the official Facebook page of the Lincoln Park Police Department. All official law enforcement pages are validated and have special legal requirements above and beyond consumer accounts. And because of people questioning the article and/or department post, the article was updated with the following statement from the police department:

"It was stated in the original post that we 'believed' the excessive wearing of an N95 mask was a contributing factor to this accident," the department said. “While we don't know this with 100% certainty, we do know that the driver had been wearing an N95 mask inside the vehicle for several hours and ultimately passed out while operating the vehicle.” Police added, “We also know that nothing was uncovered at the accident scene that would suggest that the driver was under the influence of drugs or alcohol. All this being said, It is certainly possible that some other medical reason could've contributed to the driver passing out.”
In other words, "A lady hit a pole. We found a mask. So we think it was maybe the mask." Their update neither clarifies nor corrects anything.

I watched it today... She’s not “anti vaccine”, in any free exchange of ideas, contrarian opinions must be sought. Sadly some here will dismiss this as “Tin Foil”... I for one appreciate the find.
Conspiracies can be yet uncovered truths. Let's see if the upcoming hearing is a trap for Farce-E

I asked my doctor about getting a anti body test and she said the test available here are useless and not to do it. Too many errors, false positive and negative results and to wait a couple more weeks for a better test.

antibody tests are being offered during our annual wellness screenings (aka: premium setting screenings) starting june 1st.

Hey folks....here's a new article that will be censored soon. Excerpt below. 2/3rds of infected folks stayed at home. LOL.

"This is a surprise. Overwhelmingly the people were at home. While there's been a lot of speculation about this, a lot of people again had opinions - a lot of people have been arguing where they come from and where we should be focusing, but if you notice 18% of the people came from nursing homes. Less than 1% came from jail or prison. 2% came from the homeless population. 2% from other congregate facilities. But 66% of the people were at home, which is shocking to all of us."

Who knew people visited THP for medical advice? Completely agree that "are you qualified for X" is a very weak attempt at silencing opinions. Nobody is practicing medicine here which is obvious to the overwhelming majority.

There's an investing thread. Do you have to be a certified financial planner to post there? Do you have to be a board certified meterologist to post in the golf weather thread? Do you have to be a golf professional to speak about clubs? According to at least one person, this seems to be the case. Of course, their opinions are exempt from the qualification standard.

Forum, noun. 1. a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

This place did diagnose me with Internet dumba** Syndrome (IDS-it’s like diarrhea of your typing fingers) and Past Parallel Idoit Swing Syndrome (P-PISS) so there’s that.

Luckily I sought help and am in remission from both.

Hey folks....here's a new article that will be censored soon. Excerpt below. 2/3rds of infected folks stayed at home. LOL.

"This is a surprise. Overwhelmingly the people were at home. While there's been a lot of speculation about this, a lot of people again had opinions - a lot of people have been arguing where they come from and where we should be focusing, but if you notice 18% of the people came from nursing homes. Less than 1% came from jail or prison. 2% came from the homeless population. 2% from other congregate facilities. But 66% of the people were at home, which is shocking to all of us."

How is that even possible? C19 is transmitted in 3 ways, all of which require some degree of human interaction. I can’t help but thinking the vast majority of people with C19 who claim they stay home are lying.

Conspiracies can be yet uncovered truths. Let's see if the upcoming hearing is a trap for Farce-E

I’m still waiting for the uncovered truth about the Fail Mary. Damn replacement refs!

Tests that were done in Tanzania on Pawpaw and goat tissue came back positive for Covid-19, causing the President to believe the testing process was rigged to create false positives. Looks like all this testing will reveal we're actually goats.

How is that even possible? C19 is transmitted in 3 ways, all of which require some degree of human interaction. I can’t help but thinking the vast majority of people with C19 who claim they stay home are lying.
Or the premise is entirely false.

In other words, "A lady hit a pole. We found a mask. So we think it was maybe the mask." Their update neither clarifies nor corrects anything.
There is no "thinking" about her wearing the mask or of them finding the mask. She was wearing the mask:

"...we do know that the driver had been wearing an N95 mask inside the vehicle for several hours and ultimately passed out while operating the vehicle.”

The lady was wearing the mask for hours while driving. The only question is to whether anything besides the mask contributed to her passing out.

There are literally pages of PubMed and other studies that show the wearing of an N95 mask reduces oxygen intake by up to 20%. They are just using common sense.

Last edited:
There is no "thinking" about her wearing the mask or of them finding the mask. She was wearing the mask:

"...we do know that the driver had been wearing an N95 mask inside the vehicle for several hours and ultimately passed out while operating the vehicle.”

No, the lady was wearing the mask for hours while driving. The only question is to whether anything besides the mask contributed to her passing out.

There are literally pages of PubMed and other studies that show the wearing of an N95 mask reduces oxygen intake by up to 20%. They are just using common sense.
Thanks for the support, but people will argue till the cows come home because they don't want to admit they didn't know about the dangers of wearing a mask, especially N95's. I posted an article that pre-dated C19 and people still argue their own beliefs. Doctors at HOAG hospital in Newport Beach are "dumb". It's OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back