PODCAST Dan & Rob From the Off Course Podcast: Golf Unfiltered Episode 254

golfunfiltered

Johnny Unhappy Pro
Reaction score
Handicap
This is a TON OF FUN!

Dan Edwards and Rob Miller are the co-hosts of THP Off Course, a fantastic new podcast from The Hackers Paradise. The guys cover a lot of ground on random topics (in true Off Course fashion), but actually manage to touch on golf as well. This is a fun episode that listeners will not want to miss!

You can listen on the home page below or check out the SoundCloud player on the right hand side of the forum.

Continue reading...

This is hysterical. Awkward, funny, WAY Off Course.

“Do you drink coffee? Do you drink tea?”

“What is it about pants that upsets you so much?”

Just finished listening. Very funny and entertaining and definitely agree that it was off course, but in a good way.

Okay, I'm listening while at the gym, and I thought it was going fine until killing the elephant turned into thoughts out loud of 'do we put ketchup that's been refrigerated on a burger?', and I started laughing with 90 lb. dumbbells above my face. Wtf?

*Listen at your own risk

Last edited:
It’s funny agreed with each of them at some point.

1. love egg on a burger. Needs to be runny.
2. Totally time for shorts on tour.
3. not offended if a playing partner walks to the cart before I put out. It’s a little strange, but not offended.

So the most common hate on here towards the shorts on tour idea seems to be 'pasty white chicken legs' and 'how they'll look on the less athletic golfers'. Not wanting to see either version of those 'man thighs' out there. So when @Canadan channels your crotchety old grandpa and rambles on about 'professionalism', maybe we're just getting some insight into his thoughts about his own fitness and ability to hold a tan. ??

Last edited:
So the most common hate on here towards the shorts on tour idea seems to be 'pasty white chicken legs' and 'how they'll look on the less athletic golfers'. Not wanting to see either version of those 'man thighs' out there. So when @Canadan channels your crotchety old grandpa and rambles on about 'professionalism', maybe we're just getting some insight into his thoughts about his own fitness and ability to hold a tan. ??
Eeeeesh. It's not pretty.

Dude, he lives in Ohio! :ROFLMAO:

Dude, he lives in Ohio! :ROFLMAO:
It's 86° in Cleveland today. A thigh tan is there for the taking if you don't fear the 4" inseam. :LOL:

Back