CONTEST Guess what I will be fit into

Once order is placed I will post in here and we can figure out who is the closest. The one thing I do know for sure is I a 2 degrees flat.

Edge irons
Recoil Proto 95 Reg Flex
Standard loft
1 degree flat
Golf pride MCC Align

Placed order this morning.
Ptx Pro Black 4 through 7
Icon 8 through PW
Recoil 780 F4
2 flat
GP Tour Align

Icon 8 through PW
Recoil 780 F4
2 flat
GP Tour Align
That will be a nice looking set! I enjoyed your chat with Club Champion, so I can't wait to hear how these play for you! Have fun with them!

Icon 8 through PW
Recoil 780 F4
2 flat
GP Tour Align

Killer combo! There was really no way you could have gone wrong with any of the 3 sets, or combination thereof, you went with.

Icon 8 through PW
Recoil 780 F4
2 flat
GP Tour Align

I love that and I think you will too.

The best part of that order is it is completely different than the "fitting" discussion. @sposey013168 with the " i know my limitations, so I want forgiveness".

Then order time, "gimme blades".

Gawd I love that.

I am so excited to get these on the range and the course

The best part of that order is it is completely different than the "fitting" discussion. @sposey013168 with the " i know my limitations, so I want forgiveness".

Then order time, "gimme blades".

Gawd I love that.

didn't I tell you? haha

I am so excited to get these on the range and the course

If you didn't ever order the Equalizers, do it. They are amazing and compliment the irons incredibly.

No one got it exact but a lot of good guesses. @GraniteRoost is the winner.
shoot me a PM with your address and let me know which you would rather have. TM M6 3 wood, Callaway Jaws MD 5 46 degree wedge. TM GAPR hi 3 hybrid. Wilson C300 (set) 3wood 20 hybo and 23 hybo.

No one got it exact but a lot of good guesses. @GraniteRoost is the winner.
shoot me a PM with your address and let me know which you would rather have. TM M6 3 wood, Callaway Jaws MD 5 46 degree wedge. TM GAPR hi 3 hybrid. Wilson C300 (set) 3wood 20 hybo and 23 hybo.
You’re a good egg Shane.

Wow, thank you Shane! What an awesome and unexpected surprise today!

Icon 8 through PW
Recoil 780 F4
2 flat
GP Tour Align
This is great on the live stream edge and ptx pro... Ordered ptx pros and icon blades! Goin for broke buddy!

This is great on the live stream edge and ptx pro... Ordered ptx pros and icon blades! Goin for broke buddy!

I can't say as I blame @sposey013168 one bit - those two picks in DBM are a pretty sick combo. Fully approved!

I can't say as I blame @sposey013168 one bit - those two picks in DBM are a pretty sick combo. Fully approved!
Never said it was bad! I was just shocked he was debating edge. Had him pegged for ptx pros sooo why not get those icons on lowers. Good on you man!

That bag will be amazing!

Never said it was bad! I was just shocked he was debating edge. Had him pegged for ptx pros sooo why not get those icons on lowers. Good on you man!

That bag will be amazing!
I really thought about Edge in 4 and 5. Ptx in 6 and 7 and icon in 8 through P but I thought that would really mess up my OCD haha

Back