EXPERIENCE The 2020 Morgan Cup Sponsored By Cobra PUMA Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

So for the teams...what’s the one Cobra club that has surprised you the most so far and which one are you struggling with?

I’m enjoying most of the clubs honestly. If you’ve been following equipment threads I’ve been very surprised by the hybrid and struggling with the Forged Tec GW and the Big Tour fwy. Going to make some shaft changes here soon and see how things change.
Struggle club- Really has been the driver. I know it's my swing and not the club, but we've just not gotten along real well thus far.

Surprising club- Really been the OL wedges. Gapping has been fantastic and once some of the touch around the green returns I think I'll be 100% all in on the OL concept from wedges to the long irons.

Struggle club- Really has been the driver. I know it's my swing and not the club, but we've just not gotten along real well thus far.

Surprising club- Really been the OL wedges. Gapping has been fantastic and once some of the touch around the green returns I think I'll be 100% all in on the OL concept from wedges to the long irons.

Really glad you didn’t mention your putter 😂

83 or 103, I'm going to be having a blast! Still need to get a time yet, everything has sold out within seconds so far, is fastest finger first at the moment...
yeah our club has been crazy busy, hard to get a tee time just because everyone has nothing else to do.

yeah our club has been crazy busy, hard to get a tee time just because everyone has nothing else to do.

At my club, there are more people playing now because the weather has improved and NY now allows riding carts.

At my club, there are more people playing now because the weather has improved and NY now allows riding carts.
How does it feel to say "at my club."? (I'm jealous BTW ;))

How does it feel to say "at my club."? (I'm jealous BTW ;))

Best investment I've made. The municipal course I have been playing the last several years hasn't opened and it doesn't look like they will open before July, if at all. Plus, I took advantage of the fact that the private clubs are struggling for members. At least 4 clubs in the area were offering generous deals for the season. The one I chose is less than 10 minutes from my house.

Surprised, I'd have to say the OL. I didn't know I'd like them this much, and having them in FT is amazing. @Canadan & @Jman are 100% right when they talk about how good the sound is! My 4i used to be the club I dreaded needing, and now its one of my best!
Man, I can't get enough of it. It's SOOOO good.

Best investment I've made. The municipal course I have been playing the last several years hasn't opened and it doesn't look like they will open before July, if at all. Plus, I took advantage of the fact that the private clubs are struggling for members. At least 4 clubs in the area were offering generous deals for the season. The one I chose is less than 10 minutes from my house.

Yeah, since you joined yours, I have been looking at one up the road that I would call a mediocre course, but it is close, affordable, and would allow me to at least play. I haven't played at the local course here in 5 weeks with it being too crowded. The pro told me that they normally have around 205 golfers on a busy weekend day and they are averaging around 270 every day right now. 5-6 hour rounds - no thanks.

A6AC5670-090C-461B-BA34-85E84DCF48A1.jpeg
Guess this means I’m ready for my 4pm tee time....been too long!

Got out today and I just didn't have my swing at all. Probably some of the worst golf I've played in years and had absolutely nothing to do with the Cobra gear. Actually considered quitting the game today haha.... Need one more round for Arccos Caddie to kick in, but so far everything seems to be gapping out and playing exactly as I had intended. Well everything except me haha.

First game back last night...ooft it was a struggle! Timing and touch were all over the place, seemed to be someone else entirely swinging the clubs. Will update the relevant threads on the clubs, but it was not pretty other than a few exceptions!

Having said that, I don't think I've ever enjoyed a game of golf more. The sun was shining, the course was in cracking condition and I was out with my pal. Life seemed pretty good for that couple of hours.

Having said that, I don't think I've ever enjoyed a game of golf more. The sun was shining, the course was in cracking condition and I was out with my pal. Life seemed pretty good for that couple of hours.

Well spoken!

First game back last night...ooft it was a struggle! Timing and touch were all over the place, seemed to be someone else entirely swinging the clubs. Will update the relevant threads on the clubs, but it was not pretty other than a few exceptions!

Glad you were finally able to get out and play. 👊

Loving the updates, excitement and honesty around this equipment! You guys are doing some great work! Keep enjoying!!!

Back