American Century Championship

SlightDraw

Reaction score
Handicap
NCGA 11
Playing this week at Edgewood Tahoe. Tony Romo looking for a 3-Peat.

Who's group are you joining?

IMG_1594249807101.jpg

Playing this week at Edgewood Tahoe. Tony Romo looking for a 3-Peat.

Who's group are you joining?

View attachment 8952790
I'm all in on that Romo group, like all three of those guys. Second choice would be Alfonso Ribeiro's group, that should be good for a few laughs. Steve Young's group might be pretty intense!

For the win.

1594412553194.png

I'd go for the Mahomes, Kelce, Barkley group. I'm a Red Raider so I'm a huge Mahomes fan and Barkley would be funny though brutal to watch. Next would be the Romo Group. A guy I golf with at my club is from Tyler and was baby sat by Mahomes mom when he was younger and then baby sat him. He went up there and played with him a couple weeks ago. I've been in quarantine since then and haven't been able to ask him about it though.

I'd go for the Mahomes, Kelce, Barkley group....
That would probably be a fun group too. Barkley is pretty funny, Kelce is hilarious, and I'm sure Mahomes is pretty laid back and would be letting loose around the other two.

Always fun to watch this one after playing the course.

I’d be all over the Ribiero/Riggle/Romano group

Too hard to choose, so I think I'd move around a bit. I'd have to watch Barkley for a while, and I'd want to see Young, Rice, and Rogers play some too. Might even check out that USC group for a while.

Mardy Fish and James Blake group

Comedy is King, also they're just regular guys not jacked up athletes

Alfonso Ribeiro
Rob Riggle
Ray Romano

19 Larry the Cable guy was a distant second. 3 of the greatest pitchers of their time, or anytime for that matter.

Group 22 for me

Smoltz’s group. I’d follow pretty much anyone except Romo. Sorry, Jerry and Larry.

So much fun watching this one after playing it last year. The course looks even better in person

Mardy Fish tearing up Edgewood like @Nate did last year

Enjoying watching this tourney. Cool to see some of the old ball players we grew up watching.

Romo hurt himself. This guy would be on the injury list as a commentator.

Kyle Williams representing for the big boys trying to chase down Fish.

Tough swinging around that trunk of his!

He's doing a pretty good job at it. Not a lot of moving parts to his swing....pretty compact and the ball jumps off the club.

Back