Need Help Selecting a New Hybrid

dixonterp10

Reaction score
Handicap
Need some assistance or guidance with picking a new hybrid. I am open to anything in the past three years, so doesn't have to be brand new.

A little bit about me, I have a low 90 Driver SS and was recently fitted @ CC for the new Mizuno ST200 with Atmos Blue 6r shaft and the T300s (5-gw) with the Nippon 950 gh shafts. I am currently hitting the Adams Idea Hybrid with Bassara shaft, but don't care for the shaft and head combo any longer.

Anyone have any recommendations of where to start to look?

Thanks in advance.

Callaway Big Bertha hybrid 2019. The stock shaft is UST Recoil.

Try a Titleist, either the 818h1 or the TS2, both very easy to hit well. Tensei Blue reg shaft in them is also very good.

I’d recommend trying anything before buying but as a guy who doesn’t normally like hybrids The Cobra SpeedZone hybrids this year are absolutely fantastic

Have heard good things about SIM hybrids as well as Callaway super hybrid

Titleist 818 H2 is also a very good hybrid. Project X evenflow blue 5.5 shafts

If you can handle the fins on the top the ping g410 is great. I currently have the PXG gen 2 hybrid with project x and really like it.
The epic flash hybo is a launching pad. The apex is good if you want more of a players profile.

Try a Titleist, either the 818h1 or the TS2, both very easy to hit well. Tensei Blue reg shaft in them is also very good.
He could get the Atmos Blue to.match his driver in the 818's as well.

If you don't mind buying without hitting a demo, I recommend the Maltby KE4 TC from Golfworks. The head alone is $50, and complete Club Paks start at $75. I have two of them with the Kuro Kage Black and I have been immensely impressed.

He could get the Atmos Blue to.match his driver in the 818's as well.
I had atmos blue in my vortex and loved it but did like the atmos in hybo and I have no idea why that was

I played an Adams Pro Hybrid forever and recently switched to the Tour Edge EXS 220 #2 Hybrid with a Smoke Black Shaft. Everything you could want in a Hybrid, the thing is a beast. Just ask @Jman.

I played an Adams Pro Hybrid forever and recently switched to the Tour Edge EXS 220 #2 Hybrid with a Smoke Black Shaft. Everything you could want in a Hybrid, the thing is a beast. Just ask @Jman.
Adams pro is still one of my all time favorites

I've got a couple of Cobra F8 hybrids #3 and #4 with Aldila Rogue Silver shafts 75 grams and S flex. If they have any interest for you, PM me. I'm willing to let both of them go for a very reasonable price.

I had atmos blue in my vortex and loved it but did like the atmos in hybo and I have no idea why that was
Intriguing. I have the blue in both my hybrids. I love them. Perfect weight and feel for me. Golf is so personal.

Love the new Cobra SZ hybrids. Its a heavy head but feels so smooth and launches amazing. I've also had an Callaway XR that was a solid club!

XXIO hybrids are very launch 🚀 friendly.

Ben Hogan VKTR+ looks very similar to the Adams Pro.

Need some assistance or guidance with picking a new hybrid. I am open to anything in the past three years, so doesn't have to be brand new.

A little bit about me, I have a low 90 Driver SS and was recently fitted @ CC for the new Mizuno ST200 with Atmos Blue 6r shaft and the T300s (5-gw) with the Nippon 950 gh shafts. I am currently hitting the Adams Idea Hybrid with Bassara shaft, but don't care for the shaft and head combo any longer.

Anyone have any recommendations of where to start to look?

Thanks in advance.
Cobra f9

Wow, you all made this easy, haha! So many choices. Sounds like lots of love for the Titleist newish releases and the Cally Big Bertha. I have heard great things about the Cobras as well.

I'd recommend the Cleveland HB halo. It makes l me look better than I am quite often.

Wow, you all made this easy, haha! So many choices. Sounds like lots of love for the Titleist newish releases and the Cally Big Bertha. I have heard great things about the Cobras as well.
Even brand new, Callaway Mavrik is a really good price and I absolutely love mine. It’s a rocket for me!

Even brand new, Callaway Mavrik is a really good price and I absolutely love mine. It’s a rocket for me!
^ Seconded. Love the Mavrik hybrid, easy to launch and not a hook monster like past hybrids I've had.

No one makes hybrids like Tour Edge Exotics. In the years you are looking at:
2018 CBX,
2019 CBX 919, EXS,
2020 EXS 220, EXS Pro

In the last year I've bagged the Cobra F8, 2019 Bertha, and Callaway Super Hybrid.

The best of the bunch, by far, is the Super Hybrid. But lordy, it's 'spensive!

If you're looking for a best buy, I'd go with used 2019 Big Bertha. It's an underappreciated club with a decent stock shaft, and can be found cheap.

Back