Review Ben Hogan Golf UiHi Review

Jman

Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Although the journey back hasn’t always been a smooth one, Ben Hogan Golf seems to have finally found their footing not just in balancing the task of being a direct to consumer manufacturer, but living up to the expectations of the Ben Hogan name itself. So, with the decision to bring blended iron sets to their consumers, the need came to also update their utility irons to offer full flexibility for golfers.

After the new UiHi was introduced, THP was soon able to get one in hand for a full rundown of just what Ben Hogan Golf has brought to the table

Continue reading...

Nice write-up and another club that's stuns me with the profile and performance. Beastly beauties due to their design that bombs the ball. Also cool that spin is still there for shots into green if needed.

Maybe your best write-up ever @jman! This club checks a lot of boxes!

Outstanding review sir! I keep waiting for them to add this club to the demo program so I can try it myself.

Excellent review! The UiHi irons are definitely on my radar.

I was already looking at the 3, now I'm considering a combo and using the 3 4 & 5.

Nice write-up. Looks like another win for Ben Hogan Golf!

I saw this club in action and it is a keeper.

That thing is a performance monster! Great information, @Jman! I could see myself using that thing as a tee club with my game

Great write up @Jman, that thing is just gorgeous. Some day I hope to get my game at a level where I'd be confident starring down at that at address. Sounds like a nice club.

After reading your thoughts in the thread I knew where this review was going. Great job @Jman and stellar use of verbiage. I appreciate your ability to use my long iron performance in the "quasi-solid strikes" remark. For the price, I don't see how anyone can go wrong.

That pic from the top; no junk in the trunk!
Looks real nice from the top for a utility, I may have to pick on of these up.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

I'm still trying to figure out if I should have a hybrid or a utility iron in the 3-iron spot, but the price point makes me think I should just get one and see if it fits. Can't believe it's that low.

I'm still trying to figure out if I should have a hybrid or a utility iron in the 3-iron spot, but the price point makes me think I should just get one and see if it fits. Can't believe it's that low.
It’s even crazier when the 10% coupon works :oops:

After reading your thoughts in the thread I knew where this review was going. Great job @Jman and stellar use of verbiage. I appreciate your ability to use my long iron performance in the "quasi-solid strikes" remark. For the price, I don't see how anyone can go wrong.
Appreciate the kind words, and the read.

For the evening crowd.

Any questions that anyone might have?

Love the article!
How does it handle in rough?
Plenty capable, more so than a hybrid for me, and the launch I got during the review made it more comfortable from there as well. As always though, true success from those cabbage lies will be on the user!

Thank you for reading!

@Jman, were you able to try any punch shots out of the rough or from under trees with it?

@Jman, were you able to try any punch shots out of the rough or from under trees with it?
As always, I test the review clubs everywhere, sometimes not as intentionally as I’d like though :ROFLMAO:

So yes, as an 18 degree club though, if someone can’t punch that one out, then there’s no hope for them :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Good write up. I've been contemplating a utility & now I have throw this in the mix.

For the evening crowd.

Any questions that anyone might have?
I saw this and the 5 wood in action but not a hybrid. How would say distance compares between this and a hybo of the same degree

Good read and I just reached out to hogan to see if I could get a price on a custom set:

22* VKTR+
26+ UiHi
6-8I PTX Pro
9-PW Icon.... we will see what they say. Don't need them, but that would be a good looking little set there.

Good read and I just reached out to hogan to see if I could get a price on a custom set:

22* VKTR+
26+ UiHi
6-8I PTX Pro
9-PW Icon.... we will see what they say. Don't need them, but that would be a good looking little set there.
Fwiw, they won’t split the combo anywhere but 7/8

Back