2019/2020 Soccer Thread

Watching the Sporting KC game this morning and they said there is no MRI machine in the MLS bubble. If a player needs an MRI they need to leave the bubble and go into quarantine. That’s ridiculous!

These MLS games are in Orlando, why do I need to stay up and watch 10:30 and 11pm games?!

Final day of the Premier League, who will go down?

Final day of the Premier League, who will go down?
This is cool, I was curious when all the games were at the same time, but I guess that do that to keep it fair. Newcastle can only drop a spot, so we’re playing for pride today.

This is cool, I was curious when all the games were at the same time, but I guess that do that to keep it fair. Newcastle can only drop a spot, so we’re playing for pride today.

Yes, every game always kicks off at the same time in the championship and premier league on the final day.

Means teams don't really know for sure what is going on until half time and full time

Yes, every game always kicks off at the same time in the championship and premier league on the final day.

Means teams don't really know for sure what is going on until half time and full time

I wish they'd take the broadcast off golf channel so I wouldn't know what is going on at all.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Well that was fun and intense! Newcastle managed not to drop a spot even with the loss, so I guess it was a win. See you guys in 2 months!

So bye bye to Norwich, Bournemouth and Watford

September 12th start

Dodged. A. Major. Bullet!!! #UTV

Got my money’s worth staying up to watch the Sporting KC game. Tim Melia was outstanding in the shootout. Great to see Busio drive home the winner!

Transfer windows is now open, will be interesting to see what happens over the next few months

A8B0337A-BD86-4F6E-9235-91F61E5C9152.jpeg
14th FA Cup for Arsenal. Saved what was a miserable season. Even better, knocked Spurs into Europa League qualifying rounds.

#COYG

My son got to attend the Phoenix Rising game tonight as a cardboard cutout
E1C817FF-B7F2-430F-B7B6-34ADCCC4592C.jpeg

Sporting KC hasn’t been able to recapture that early season magic yet. I only caught the second half last night, but they were absolutely peppering FC Dallas. Surprised they weren’t able to convert a second goal and take three points.

Sporting KC hasn’t been able to recapture that early season magic yet. I only caught the second half last night, but they were absolutely peppering FC Dallas. Surprised they weren’t able to convert a second goal and take three points.
Dallas was gassed for whatever reason in the 2nd half. Was just content in setting back in D and maybe trying to get a free break on the other side. Big point for them on the road.

Dallas was gassed for whatever reason in the 2nd half. Was just content in setting back in D and maybe trying to get a free break on the other side. Big point for them on the road.
Play was pretty slow all around in the second half. I’m surprised Dallas didn’t come up with any serious counter opportunities the way Sporting was pushing up. It was strange to see one thousand or so fans at the game cheering socially distant. Really wish we were still in Kansas City so I could be at the games.

Brenden Aaronson with a fantastic strike for the Union! Europe is going to come calling for this guy.

Back