Dame Dolla is out if the Blazers don’t have a chance to make the playoffs.

Add him to the list of guys who you can always root against.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Add him to the list of guys who you can always root against.

I strongly disagree, but I sided with Le’Veon Bell in his contract dispute. There’s no black and white here in my opinion. As long as Lillard has his reasons (and he may have a few hundred million of them), I can support that. Depending on the format, I could see a number of guys who aren’t on contenders deciding to hold out.

I strongly disagree, but I sided with Le’Veon Bell in his contract dispute. There’s no black and white here in my opinion. As long as Lillard has his reasons (and he may have a few hundred million of them), I can support that. Depending on the format, I could see a number of guys who aren’t on contenders deciding to hold out.

They can have all the reasons they want.

I don’t care. He better not get paid one cent and he better not complain once about it.

Dame Dolla is out if the Blazers don’t have a chance to make the playoffs.

This is one of the issues the league is facing. In addition to will every player want to play even if they have no chance for the playoffs, there are the teams that don't want to affect their "hard earned" lottery positions by having to play some meaningless games to finish this season.

They can have all the reasons they want.

I don’t care. He better not get paid one cent and he better not complain once about it.

He’s not complaining, but he’s not putting himself at risk if the revised schedule doesn’t allow his team a shot at the playoffs. I would expect Blazers ownership and fans to support this if he handles it well. Obviously not everyone will agree, but then again that’s not Dame’s goal here.

Breaking news that Adam Silver wants to have an 8 game continuation to the regular season in Orlando and then a "22 Team" tournament to start right afterwards.

I like it. However it’s nonsense to wait until 7/31. They could bring everyone in now and have two week quarantine and two week minicamp and start 7/1.

I like it. However it’s nonsense to wait until 7/31. They could bring everyone in now and have two week quarantine and two week minicamp and start 7/1.

I wonder if the wait is to ensure that there will be plenty of testing kits available. There must be some reason that we are not seeing. Otherwise, I totally agree with you.

Matisse Thybulle giving an inside and hilarious look at life inside the NBA bubble from a 76ers perspective. This kid is an elite defender and a fantastic social media personality.

Ben Simmons made a 3.

Games start this week. Who’s going to be crowned champion if/when it finishes?

Mavs because I said so.

Mavs because I said so.

That actually would not bother me at all, even though, as a Jazz fan, I would love to see a small market team like the Bucks win. It is such a tough hill to climb for the small market franchises.

So, how many of us are excited that the NBA is finally back.

This weekend is going to be great with all sports back. My wife is going to want to kill me. I love the fact that I am going to have NBA, NHL, PGA, and MLB all on my tv all weekend.

My Jazz lead it off later today. I hope Zion plays for the Pels.

My Jazz lead it off later today. I hope Zion plays for the Pels.
Zion looks like a beast. I hope he stays healthy. He looks to be the next great NBA player.

Oklahoma City. Because there actually a very good team and because I wanted to choose a team that no one else would.

Raptors or Lakers winning it this year

Raptors or Lakers winning it this year

It would be an amazing story if the Raptors pulled it off. I don’t think they will get by the Bucks.

It would be an amazing story if the Raptors pulled it off. I don’t think they will get by the Bucks.
That’s what everyone said last year too. Look what happened. Same with the 76’s and Warriors . Plus the team is much better this year then last .

That’s what everyone said last year too. Look what happened. Same with the 76’s and Warriors . Plus the team is much better this year then last .

What you say is true, except that last year they had the best player in the playoffs. There is that old saying that the team with the best player wins. Also, it might have been different if two of the three best Warriors had not gone down with injuries. Don’t get me wrong. It would be an awesome story. They do play great team ball. The chewed my Jazz up and spit them out.

What you say is true, except that last year they had the best player in the playoffs. There is that old saying that the team with the best player wins. Also, it might have been different if two of the three best Warriors had not gone down with injuries. Don’t get me wrong. It would be an awesome story. They do play great team ball. The chewed my Jazz up and spit them out.
Kawai is a great player I know. But Siakam is just as good watch for him. Lowry is streaky, OG is a hidden gem. Gasol and Ibaka are tough competition too. VanFleet , Powel and Bouche are steady . Then the bunch is solid too with shooters Thomas the 3 shooter, Hollis Jefferson mans a stud. Davis is up and coming too. The only guy on the team who doesn’t belong is Hernandez, guys a joke and waste of a pick .And who could forget the man with 4 championship rings McCaw.

so were the games shown on ESPN warm ups? or did they count? When is the season opening? Tonight?

Back