Tour Event Contest: 2020 PGA Championship Sponsored by Golf Pride

Assuming Morikawa wins he is in some gooooood company with winning first major at 23

Well, Bryson gets a Top10 and this should give him more confidence in that the path he's taking is right for him with plenty of years ahead (as opposed to Casey...). Like him or not his game is still pretty good.

Assuming Morikawa wins he is in some gooooood company with winning first major at 23
But, if he does hold on, now begin all the comparisons because it’s the easy story

Well, Bryson gets a Top10 and this should give him more confidence in that the path he's taking is right for him with plenty of years ahead (as opposed to Casey...). Like him or not his game is still pretty good.
Oh I loathe him, but 100% agree.

But, if he does hold on, now begin all the comparisons because it’s the easy story
Yes, sadly that’s a given

All joking aside, the Bulk will win his, I have no doubt.

You'd have to think that his game is going to get sharper and we'd have to believe that the next 2 majors won't be as firm conditions wise as they normally play. I think a November Masters could be a good spot for him.

I’m bummed right now. i was really hoping for some 18th hole drama but a 2 shot lead with as few players on the course looks pretty solid. He’s got this as long as he doesn’t choke on 18.

I hate that airport.

You'd have to think that his game is going to get sharper and we'd have to believe that the next 2 majors won't be as firm conditions wise as they normally play. I think a November Masters could be a good spot for him.
Oh yeah. This rough, not good for his game, but he was still in the hunt.

I believe his schtick is fake as hell, but dude can GOLF.

The comparisons were heavy after his workday charity open win. It will be the talk for some time if he holds on.

Oh yeah. This rough, not good for his game, but he was still in the hunt.

I believe his schtick is fake as hell, but dude can GOLF.

I'm not a big Bryson fan. Doesn't mean I don't respect the game.

Scheffler!

When was the last bogey on 18?

Did they show DJ on 16?

Well I know a few people picked him (myself included;)) so good luck to all for the tiebreaker(if it holds up!:thumb:)

This has been an absolutely awesome tourney. 6-7 guys in the hunt until the end. One pulls away.

The comparisons were heavy after his workday charity open win. It will be the talk for some time if he holds on.
Good golfer. I don’t see him being a long term story. Not enough of a personality. If he’s not winning a tournament his name won’t get mentioned.

Man. I honestly hate this for PC.

Scheffler making a go at it, side note finally seen Champ again

Good golfer. I don’t see him being a long term story. Not enough of a personality. If he’s not winning a tournament his name won’t get mentioned.
1,000,000% disagree.

Guess Brooks might have to start caring again after today

Back