Review Tour Edge EXS Pro Driver Review

I sent a few emails here in the last couple of weeks as well...no response.
I encourage you guys to call. I know that’s a pain in today’s world, but it’s still the best play when dealing with any company.

This driver is so good. I truly mean that, I’ve tried to be factual and not gush but now that the reviews are up I’m going to gush a little. The spin here is lethal low, and the launch is still there for me with some of the best ball speeds I’ve ever had consistently and peak. It’s wild.

They also had two more put into play this week at the Champions Tour Major, and a total of I believe 7 EXS 220 drivers with 4 being the 220 and 3 being the Pro
Have there been days you would trade a little “peak” performance for more forgiveness?

Have there been days you would trade a little “peak” performance for more forgiveness?
Nope. But this is a profile that fits my needs, if I was more all over the face as I’ve been in the past, sure. The drop in spin for me is far more beneficial than the lateral forgiveness.

I sent a few emails here in the last couple of weeks as well...no response.
I have had nothing but great customer support from Tour Edge in the past! I always called and was pleased by the response.

I have had nothing but great customer support from Tour Edge in the past! I always called and was pleased by the response.
Same, but we all know these things happen. They’re a small operation, and emails sometimes aren’t as easy to get to as a call.

Maybe someday I’ll get one. :mad:

I can't believe you're still waiting. You have every right to be frustrated. Mine shipped on the next business day, and it was customized. I've always gotten super fast service from TE. I never attempted to email them, but I've never had a problem reaching them by phone or using their online chat function. Very strange.

I can't believe you're still waiting. You have every right to be frustrated. Mine shipped on the next business day, and it was customized. I've always gotten super fast service from TE. I never attempted to email them, but I've never had a problem reaching them by phone or using their online chat function. Very strange.
They have twice told me it was shipping the next day and then doesn’t happen. Not sure what’s going on. If there is an issue I wish they’d just say so.

They have twice told me it was shipping the next day and then doesn’t happen. Not sure what’s going on. If there is an issue I wish they’d just say so.
Call them tomorrow. What’s it gonna hurt? If still no ship, ask for a refund.

Call them tomorrow. What’s it gonna hurt? If still no ship, ask for a refund.
It’s not like I don’t have plenty of other drivers to hit at the moment. Just wan this one as well. Helps add confusion to what I’m gonna have in the bag. ;)

It’s not like I don’t have plenty of other drivers to hit at the moment. Just wan this one as well. Helps add confusion to what I’m gonna have in the bag. ;)
Hahaha, hey, I resemble the too many drivers remark :ROFLMAO:

Update. They found the issue and are over night shipping at no charge. They apologized for the mix up. All is good.

hit this at PGA store with the stock Tensei orange 60x and OMG LOW SPIN..... my 15 shot average was 14* launch with 1730 spin

I enjoyed hitting it and glad I finally did, but I dont think this is something that would fit me

hit this at PGA store with the stock Tensei orange 60x and OMG LOW SPIN..... my 15 shot average was 14* launch with 1730 spin

I enjoyed hitting it and glad I finally did, but I dont think this is something that would fit me
Is this where I say I told you so? 👀

Update. They found the issue and are over night shipping at no charge. They apologized for the mix up. All is good.
Well that’s pretty kick ass. ;)

I’m just as anxious. It’s such a good buy and I did the pre owned as well. Not sure how long it could have been pre owned, I thought these came out recently. I’ve hit the SZ and it works well for me. If I get more out of the TE that would be great. Or forgiveness? I have a tendency to ballon the EF and a piercing flight with SZ. -Now I just need to sell something before the wife finds out. :oops:
When did you order your pre-owned?? I ordered the driver and fairway on 8/3 and as of 8/14 they still hadn't shipped so I canceled my order

Ultra low spin wow!

For real though, always fun when a review is confirmed by others.

Is this where I say I told you so? 👀
Id love to see a head to head with this and the mizuno st200g..... those 2 drivers this year have given me sub 2000 spin. Both are higher launching, low spinning bombs. Would be very hard to pick between the 2. In extremely limited use I found the mizuno better for off center strikes but I like the look of the TE better

When did you order your pre-owned?? I ordered the driver and fairway on 8/3 and as of 8/14 they still hadn't shipped so I canceled my order
My order status was not changing so I called after a few days. They assured me it was scheduled to ship the next day. It didn’t so I called again and asked is there an issue. Had something to do with their system showing a hold on my payment even though it was paid. Either way they were helpful and the problem appears solved. He said it would arrive tomorrow.

If you really want one I’d call and talk to them. They seem very willing to resolve problems. If we don’t call they might not know there is an issue.

Well that’s pretty kick ass. ;)
Yep, I spoke with Steve. He remembers me from last week. Remembers our conversation and all. That’s like bonus points as far as I’m concerned.

as a lefty, i cannot confirm :ROFLMAO:
You could always turn around and hit driver from the right side. That would freak some people out. :unsure:

Ok, well I thought about if I’d say anything or not. Honest input good or bad is what I choose. They did not do what they said. My driver did not ship yesterday which means it did not arrive today as promised. Now what they did do. They shipped it today. They did not return my call. They did not return my email until they printed the shipping label today. They did not acknowledge the mistake, mishap, screw up, brain fart, what ever it was. Only said, here is your tracking info, UPS left your package behind. Only the tracking info shows the shipping label was printed today. Not this is not the end of the world, but don’t lie to me like I don’t know how to read tracking info. That bothers me. Now I am looking forward to trying this driver and my review of the product will not be influenced by my experience with their customer service, that what this is. Anyway, perhaps it’s who I dealt with, or whatever. Lying to your customer is bad for business. Maybe I’ve been spoiled by CPO. Honestly as I type this out it’s unacceptable. They did point some blame and I won’t get into that, but it’s unprofessional to do so.

Not cool at all. At least you have 30 days to play with it risk free. If you don't like the club or want to express your frustration, send it back. But I really hope it works out for you. If yours performs for you as mine does for me, I suspect you'll be keeping it.

Looking forward to getting out with this one tomorrow as my swing has started to return, hoping for a small data session again, but I may just play a **** ton of golf instead :ROFLMAO:

Back