Review Tour Edge EXS Pro Driver Review

Not cool at all. At least you have 30 days to play with it risk free. If you don't like the club or want to express your frustration, send it back. But I really hope it works out for you. If yours performs for you as mine does for me, I suspect you'll be keeping it.
It’s just a learning experience. I’ll deal with a retailer in the future if I want something. As for the club I think it will be right up my alley. It will be going up against the EF Sub Zero for a spot in the bag. Pretty sure I won’t send it back. I don’t mind having a spare low spin driver either way. ;)

Looking forward to getting out with this one tomorrow as my swing has started to return, hoping for a small data session again, but I may just play a **** ton of golf instead :ROFLMAO:
A **** ton of golf sounds like more fun.

Looking forward to getting out with this one tomorrow as my swing has started to return, hoping for a small data session again, but I may just play a **** ton of golf instead :ROFLMAO:

I’d go with the actual golf. Every time.

I have been playing around with a 9 degree driver. It’s fun to hit. For me, it wants to fade just a touch when I put my normal swing on it. Haven’t seen any numbers, but it still looks to be very low spin, based on the ball flight, even with that little fade.

I’ll tell you what, though. The 3 wood is absolutely freaking out of this world amazing. It performs like the CBX did for me, but it is easier to hit, imo.

And the ****** sent the wrong shaft. :mad: What a great experience I’m having with these folks. Is it that hard to read an order?

And the ****** sent the wrong shaft. :mad: What a great experience I’m having with these folks. Is it that hard to read an order?

Wow, this is a comedy of errors. I have ordered recently and in years past from the company and the service always has been great.

Wow, this is a comedy of errors. I have ordered recently and in years past from the company and the service always has been great.
Yeah, I have about 8 orders the past couple years with no issues. These things happen, but it sucks when they happen in sequence. It’s a bummer, but definitely not at all the norm for TE.

Yeah, I have about 8 orders the past couple years with no issues. These things happen, but it sucks when they happen in sequence. It’s a bummer, but definitely not at all the norm for TE.
I’m wondering if it’s a sign?;) I’m sure it’s just dumb luck at this point. Hopefully they send the correct shaft and tell me to keep this one. It looks great and I have played this shaft but it’s not what I wanted.

I’m wondering if it’s a sign?;) I’m sure it’s just dumb luck at this point. Hopefully they send the correct shaft and tell me to keep this one. It looks great and I have played this shaft but it’s not what I wanted.

What shaft did you order and what shaft did you receive?

What shaft did you order and what shaft did you receive?
Ordered Hazerdous Yellow and got Tensei Orange. I have the Tensei Orange in my Ping. Actually like it but wanted to try the Yellow. Who knows, it may be great. I also have a Tensei in my Sub Zero that works great.

Ordered Hazerdous Yellow and got Tensei Orange. I have the Tensei Orange in my Ping. Actually like it but wanted to try the Yellow. Who knows, it may be great. I also have a Tensei in my Sub Zero that works great.

I really like this head with the Tensei Orange. For me, I got better performance with it than I saw with Hzrdus Yellow.

I really like this head with the Tensei Orange. For me, I got better performance with it than I saw with Hzrdus Yellow.
And who knows, that could be the dumb luck part. Might work really well. It’s just that I have one already. I’ll give it a go tomorrow. Maybe I’ll be happy I got it but I would most likely still wanna try the Yellow.

i was kinda disappointed when they sent me an RH 3W and i had to pay the shipping back to them for their mistake...

And it’s the fact that so many of you have had no issues that I keep trying to work it out rather than just say refund me. Besides I want a rocket launcher. ;)

i was kinda disappointed when they sent me an RH 3W and i had to pay the shipping back to them for their mistake...
That’s unacceptable. Send me a label if you want it back. Bad enough I have to take the time to drive it to UPS to ship it back.

That’s unacceptable. Send me a label if you want it back. Bad enough I have to take the time to drive it to UPS to ship it back.

well, they did pay for it...but took it out of my refund :cautious:

What? That is plain unacceptable.

well, they did pay for it...but took it out of my refund :cautious:
Yeah that’s not cool what so ever. I’m not sure what going on there. It seems like they should try to take care of their customers as repeat business is golden.

Maybe this will work to your advantage. Explain the mistake and ask them to send you the HZDRUS shaft. You can try them both side-by-side and keep the one you prefer. Maybe they'll even let you keep both shafts for your trouble.

You know... it’s really good..

D250B045-C299-4973-8A69-68D8DC5B3074.jpeg

Maybe this will work to your advantage. Explain the mistake and ask them to send you the HZDRUS shaft. You can try them both side-by-side and keep the one you prefer. Maybe they'll even let you keep both shafts for your trouble.
Totally agree. We shall see how it works out. I’ll keep the updates coming.

You know... it’s really good..

View attachment 8958927

I had this on the range today and there was a marker I had measured with my rangefinder at 259. My balls were flying past the marker and it was evident that they were pretty low spin. In addition, they were tiny fades. If I could take that to the course, I would be ecstatic.

I had this on the range today and there was a marker I had measured with my rangefinder at 259. My balls were flying past the marker and it was evident that they were pretty low spin. In addition, they were tiny fades. If I could take that to the course, I would be ecstatic.
Don’t blame ya. I find a tiny fade very easy to play. For me that shot is rare but when I have it, it’s a good scoring day.

Back