Tour Event Contest: 2020 Northern Trust Sponsored by Golf Pride Grips

The Kim Si-woo thing with him being announced right after he hit the ball and turning to look at the guy while holding his finish cracked me up. Too funny.

Looks like a low round is possible today. I would love for Berger to put up an 8 or 9 under and see if he can pressure the guys in front of him.

Looks like a low round is possible today. I would love for Berger to put up an 8 or 9 under and see if he can pressure the guys in front of him.
It’s going to come down To flat stick for him. He is hitting the ball so well

There are a few guys coming out hot already, hoping somebody can really go low and Dustin chokes it away. 😆

It’s going to come down To flat stick for him. He is hitting the ball so well
Agree. It’s like a mini pop stroke action that’s either on or way off... no middle ground.

There are a few guys coming out hot already, hoping somebody can really go low and Dustin chokes it away. 😆

i rather see guys catch Dustin and him have to fend them off. Make for great tv if cbs decides to show golf today instead of commercials

Pretty good front 9 for Hovland.

Wow, Hovland just about jarred that approach shot.

I am watching on amazon’s pga live and all I get is John rahm

That fairway wood by decki looked like a rocket... Ended up short

Two shots and a commercial/intro.... ugh

Mistake by Hovland with that chip

I’d really like to see Scheffler make a run today..5 strokes is possible; some low scores are out there

What a shot from DJ... that 7i fell out of the sky and landed soft

DJ looks like he’s not going to let off the gas

That eagle for him was a killer. He’s really playing some great golf this week

Come on DJ!!

DJ just beasting.

I’d like to know DJ’s heart rate right now. I feel like it’s high, but he’s just not showing it which is impressive

I’d like to know DJ’s heart rate right now. I feel like it’s high, but he’s just not showing it which is impressive

Hopefully they can get that whoop going. Would love to see his heart rate with no emotions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DJ is on auto pilot right now.

I love when the announcers spend 3 minutes talking about what a difficult shot a player has - and then the player proceeds to make it look totally routine and easy.

Back