What did you shoot today?

44-45. I had a 3 hole stretch on the back that I went 8 over and just ruined an other wise decent round. Driver was terrible today. 😕 Always tomorrow.

Last edited:
Played in a charity scramble. We shot 59 and were in the middle of the pack....

Not my lowest round ever but one the most complete rounds of golf I have ever played. My short game was on point with the exception of 2 shots.

Feel like if I can get my driver going I will have a shot at breaking par.

38 / 36 / 742020-09-03_14-46-47.png

Another 70s round today. I’m lucky I shot that though. Was all over the place off the tee. I was a scrambling fool today, lol.
575AF238-2BB4-499B-81EA-AFC6987BEE37.png

40/37=77 my 3rd round in the 70's ever and 3rd 70s round this year.

Last edited:
43-40. Actually a great round for me when you consider I put the driver on time out. Used 3 wood for the entire round after the first hole. I’m really struggling with driver again. After today, well not sure I need it. That’s tied with my second best round.

1 under on the front today and I'm feeling it. Par 10, birdie 11, then the wheels come flying off. Bogie, double, par, bogie, bogie, par, and nice double on 18 . Damn. Went from striping fairways to push slices just like that. :oops:

43/50=93, what started out as a good round turned into a horrible back nine, too many penalties, we'll try again tomorrow. May have had 1 too many beers but thats ok been awhile since playing with that friend.

20200904_114540.jpg

Tee game wasn't great on the front, pushed a wet and tricky 7i approach a couple yards right, and went just long but into a bad spot on 17 after a ridiculous course maintenance timeout. Overall though, played well in tough conditions, and the iron approach game is just red, red hot. Was all over the stick all day despite the wind. A bunch of absolute beauties. Toughest greens in the area kept me at bay, and putting numbers are creeping up hitting this many GIR lately. Good birdie to finish on a really tough hole, but I need to look at why I play the last six consistently flat there in terms of scoring. It was good. Expectations feel real high right now.
Just over 3 hours and really good greens for them being punched a week ago. Great round to get in before the holiday rush when I'll have to play the shorter one near the house. Monster of a score is coming off the card today, so looking forward to a little course hdcp relief.

Last edited:
Played a course in Hoffman Estates today called Highland Woods. Shot 42/40=82. Had 18 putts on the front and 13 putts on the back. One hole on the back nine (12th hole) and counted no putts as I sank a 30'-35' putt for birdie from off the front of the green. That Aidhm 4 Core is really working right now. Just to give you an idea of the putt, below is a pic from where I putted.

20200904_124253.jpg

My ball was about 3" to the right and about a foot back from the filled in divot at the bottom of the picture. Funny thing when i Walked up to my ball before I putted, I was thinking I can make this putt. ;)

73 from 6950

73 from 6500

73 from 6430

73 was apparently my number today. :ROFLMAO:

This was on Thursday, 44-39 = 83. Played pretty well, but on the front 9, my short game let me down. 3, 3 putts in 4 holes. Some tough pin placements really fooled me. I hadn’t had a three put in 3 rounds. I can see a round in the 70’s in my future.....

43-41 today. Same course I played Saturday and same score. I was fire up after the turn and was even for the back going into 15 and then went bogey double double bogey to finish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ugg! Quick 9 after working all day, shot a horrific 46 due to having more chicken wing in my swing then Buffalo Wild Wings! Finally figured it out on 8 after playing every 2nd shot out of the deep rough on the right side and 2 lost ball penalties.:(

Our elderly match play (over 55) is gross and today I played my third match to get into the finals vs. a golfer with a Hcp 4 better than me and I shot a 77 winning 2/1. Now that I'm in the finals, I find out the winner gets Harvey Weinstein's walker with the wheels.

Shot a 119 yesterday with a 58 on the back 9, currently my best ever 18. The day before I shot a 50 on the back 9 which was my best ever single round. I had not played yet this week and the course was starting everyone on back 9 due to league play. Overall very happy with that because it only one shot off each hole to be down at 100 and my short game was rough.

My lesson later today is going to be around learning how to swing the driver and maybe a little on how to hit those pesky 20 to 40 yard shots since mine always end up short or way long off the other end of the green.

Despite my lower back being tighter than a guitar string for the first 16 holes I managed to eek out a 77. It wasn't a great driving day as I was hesitant to finish my swing so I left most of my drives up the left side but usually not in trouble. So many putts that just. wouldn't. drop.

Played 18 today in a team event

I shot 73 (+3)
1 birdie and 4 bogeys

We managed 86 points as a team

I won closest to the flag in 2 on the 15th. Stuck a wedge to 4ft and won by about 2 ft. Waiting to see what I win

Yesterday. Shot an 40,42-82 (+12) at Lake Hefner South (6305y, par 70, 70.5/123). I had 1 birdie and 3 doubles on the day. Only hit 2 fairways, but managed 6 GIR. Hit a 4i to 6' on #15 to get the birdie.

First time ever breaking par and shooting in the 60s. Shot 69 on a par 70, 35-34. Personal best score. 6 birdies with a triple on the first hole.

Course in on the short side at 5800 yards though. 68.2/128 so not sure how to reconcile that for future Personal Bests.

First time ever breaking par and shooting in the 60s. Shot 69 on a par 70, 35-34. Personal best score. 6 birdies with a triple on the first hole.

Course in on the short side at 5800 yards though. 68.2/128 so not sure how to reconcile that for future Personal Bests.

Looks like a 0.71 differential. Nice round!

Back