What did you shoot today?

Guess I should say my first round under par will be the one with a negative differential

I say if you're having to think about these things, you're doing real good. Great round and congrats on the 60s score!

37/38 for a 75 on a par 71. 10/14 FIR. 14 GIR. But 4, FRIGGIN 3 putts. I should have shot even par, because I hardly ever 3 putt.

82 on Sunday at a relatively easy course but still I will take it.
Nice scoring dude
35/39 for a 3 over 74 on a par 71 with a 130 slope rating.
Told you, you are beast
1 under on the front today and I'm feeling it. Par 10, birdie 11, then the wheels come flying off. Bogie, double, par, bogie, bogie, par, and nice double on 18 . Damn. Went from striping fairways to push slices just like that. :oops:
Dayumm look at you go!
37/38 for a 75 on a par 71. 10/14 FIR. 14 GIR. But 4, FRIGGIN 3 putts. I should have shot even par, because I hardly ever 3 putt.

WTF Craigers, I’m not mad, just disappointed

Got to play with @baylrballa at a local public course. Shot an 84. Putter and driver were working, approach shots were ok. Wedges and short game were trash. Four chunked wedges and one greenside bunker took me 3 to get out of. I know what I need to focus my practice on at least.

Got to play with @baylrballa at a local public course. Shot an 84. Putter and driver were working, approach shots were ok. Wedges and short game were trash. Four chunked wedges and one greenside bunker took me 3 to get out of. I know what I need to focus my practice on at least.

Based on our convo, I’m sure you’ll right the ship

84 with some short game hiccups is

Wait a second: you had FOUR three putts and still shot 75?

44/45 for an 89. The last few rounds are like I just started playing golf, spraying the ball all over the place and wildly inconsistent. Hopefully I can start getting things back on track.

Played 36 today on 2 different courses

First round - 75
second round - 81, with 5 3 putts in a row. Yes, a personal best, cause I Suck

I know. Unbelievably disappointing.
I shouldn't call the kettle black. Happened to me last year. The putter shaft didn't survive the fourth occurrence.

I shouldn't call the kettle black. Happened to me last year. The putter shaft didn't survive the fourth occurrence.
I am not upset. I left myself above the hole on 2 of the four holes that I 3 putted. On this particular course, leaving the ball above the hole almost ensures a 3 putt. One of the other two 3 putts, I just got too aggressive.

Played the absolutely worst round I have played since coming back to the game 3.5 years ago. Ended up 49-46-95. I lost 7 balls and had more doubles than I can even count. The weird thing is I didn’t even get mad. I think since I’m a better player now I know these things happen and I will come back and play again tomorrow. Hopefully at a much lower score. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

50-51 101

48-40-88. Doubled the handicap today. Just one of those days where I blew up. It happens and I’m back in the saddle tomorrow to improve!

That’s a hell of a day! Yeah the three putts suck but everything else was firing on all cylinders! Great round!

First time ever breaking par and shooting in the 60s. Shot 69 on a par 70, 35-34. Personal best score. 6 birdies with a triple on the first hole.

Course in on the short side at 5800 yards though. 68.2/128 so not sure how to reconcile that for future Personal Bests.
Congrats on the PB. That is awesome.
It doesn't matter, you still have to put the ball in the hole in the required amount of strokes, don't downgrade your great accomplishment because of a shorter course. You hit great shots to score what you did. (y):golf2:

Split tee boxes today, 38-37=75 FIR 10/14 GIR 11/18 putts 32. Happy that I have gotten the GIR up the last few rounds.
Try again tomorrow on a different course, but looks to be terribly windy.

Some solid rounds out there. Good work fellas.

44/43=87, I felt that I didn't play well today kept pushing the driver right and didn't sink many putts. Grinded it out though and turned out to be a pretty standard scoring round for me.

Yesterday. Shot an 40,42-82 (+12) at Lake Hefner South (6305y, par 70, 70.5/123). I had 1 birdie and 3 doubles on the day. Only hit 2 fairways, but managed 6 GIR. Hit a 4i to 6' on #15 to get the birdie.

Scratch that. Four doubles. Ugh...82.PNG

39/38 = 77. My putter was on fire today. 1.8 putts per hole, and 33 total for the round.

I am really liking the new Arccos shots gained feature. It’s helped me hone in some training and practice, and I’m being smarter off the tee as result.

Back