ANNOUNCEMENT Live From SeeMore HQ

Q: How has the acceptance been on the new hosel system?

I'd be interested to know what do they see as the important upcoming technology changes in putters... in demand from tour players and amateurs?

1. Any plans to make the Private Reserve series more prevelant like it was 5 or so years ago?
2. How is the RST hosel series doing in terms of public reation and sales?

As a player who needs a little toe flow in a mallet which Seemore would be best to try?

It is obvious to me that SeeMore works. Why don't we see more SeeMore on tour?

What is the true MOI on putters from milled face to some of the newer softer inserts? I mean, is it just feel of is there a range in ball speed off the putter and the front roll getting started quicker from one to the other....

Last edited:
Anything in the works for those of us who just can’t do center shafted?

I’ll piggy back on the US Open poll / thread.

Assume the winner is playing a Seemore. Would they rather have coverage showing their product being used to make birdie putts or clutch putts to save par?

Love this, as I have moved to an "old man" broomstick putter and they are hard to find, curious if they can or will make a broomstick mallet.
SB1 is on their website and it’s a broomstick mallet.

Can you beg them for to me make an Si3 model in the milled Private Reserve series?
Answer- Not at this time. If you can find an older M3 on the secondary site it will be close .

Question - in your experience, what are the three most common barriers to improved putting among casual golfers?
Answer:
Alignment
Ball Position
Consistency of stroke

If the casual golfer improved these 3 things, they would make a ton more putts.

If a player can only get one of two specs correct with their putter with respect to length, and lie angle; which would net the best results if only one factor were correct?

What is the best way to be fit into a SeeMore?
Answer:
If you can only choose one, length is more important.

If you can’t drive to the Nashville, TN Area, a club fitter like Club Champion would be a great place to get fit.

They also have an online tool here:

How does the length/configuration/style of the greens that we putt on most impact the loft/lie requirements for a given putter?
Answer: No you want to have a great deal of consistency in your putter.

I am curious about eye dominance, ball position, and the red dot alignment. RH, LE dominant I position the ball forward in my stance with my LE behind the ball. The red dot feels like it might not work right for me since I would looking down at it from behind the putter.
Stay tuned, an entire video coming on THP TV about eye dominance, ball position + the red dot.

Other than the alignment, what are the top benefits of SeeMore using center shaft vs heel?
Answer: The Center Shafted Putter will be Face balanced at impact.

Will there be any polymer inserts or the like in the future for a softer feel?
Answer: Probably not on the polymer, but they will continue to expand insert offers in the SI line.

Q: Any plan to offer some custom alignment offerings in the new custom program? Like site dots?
Answer: Short Answer- Yes, if you have something in mind e-mail info@Seemore.com and they will let you know if that is a possibility.

They have all sorts of different options that they could do especially in the milled series...

Can we please see pictures of the current vault contents?

Q: There was a tease a while back for some exotic insert materials, any updates? Any plans to bring the copper back?
Answer: There have been some discussions, but no plans at the moment.

Q: How has the acceptance been on the new hosel system?
Sales of the new hosel system have been strong, especially the HT Mallet, Si2, Si5, & M5X...

1. Any plans to make the Private Reserve series more prevelant like it was 5 or so years ago?
2. How is the RST hosel series doing in terms of public reation and sales?
The Private Reserve will remain the same, but there will be expansion of the Platinum & Nashville series...

As a player who needs a little toe flow in a mallet which Seemore would be best to try?
SB20C w/ straight shaft would be a good one to try... John Higgins the Director of Sales uses that putter for the same purpose...

Back