I have been seeing the ghost hole as well. Doesn't matter if it's a quick nine holes or 18 holes. Happened on all 4 rounds this weekend. I have not had some of the other issues with extra or missing shots but I also had some issues with pin/green location (one showed the pin in the sand trap 10 yards short of the green). But it was also extremely cloudy that day as well.

Have they ever offered to replace yours? I know you have been having issues since you first got it. It's too bad. I don't blame you for moving on.

They offered me a refund. I was a huge fan of the V2, so really wanted to persevere with this. But it’s clear from my experience, and from others elsewhere online this product should never have been released. The fact some have no issues at all, and some, like me who have had a barely working product suggests QC has been non existent!

I had the ghost hole again today using the V2. It happens after I transition from the 9th green, its almost like the watch decides I have moved onto the next hole before I have left the green and entered the Pin Collection data

I think I am done with this thing also. It has turned into nothing more then a bother and having a ton of random shots show up on some holes and then not registering any shots for a couple holes ( i even look to see if it read the RF id). I would use it a just a GPS but then it is just a big 1 trick pony that does not do what I want it to do, help me track club distances and stats.

Here's a new one, anyone else have the app throw in a ghost hole after ending your round? Last 3 times I used it when I was done it would show 1 hole and 3 shots on the score card but no tracer on the map.
View attachment 8962386
Emailed support to see what they say. 🤔
This happened again yesterday. I think this is the 4th round in a row. It is always three shots and always on the last hole.

Had it happen once where it started a new round and did 3 shots on the first home again.

Not sure if I should return and but again when the product and it's analytics are fully baked.

Sent from my SM-N970W using Tapatalk

Here's a new one, anyone else have the app throw in a ghost hole after ending your round? Last 3 times I used it when I was done it would show 1 hole and 3 shots on the score card but no tracer on the map.
View attachment 8962386
Emailed support to see what they say. 🤔
Yes, that happened to me last week. I simply deleted it, but I thought it was strange.

This happened again yesterday. I think this is the 4th round in a row. It is always three shots and always on the last hole.
Yes, that happened to me last week. I simply deleted it, but I thought it was strange.
Glad to see it wasn't me being inept and screwing something up. What gets me is how it started out of the blue, it must me a software bug that gets triggered under certain circumstances otherwise everyone would be having this issue. 🤔

Glad to see it wasn't me being inept and screwing something up. What gets me is how it started out of the blue, it must me a software bug that gets triggered under certain circumstances otherwise everyone would be having this issue. 🤔
Had it happen to me yesterday on my 9th hole, the 18th in the course. Saw it happen. Went to mark my putts and it asked me to “Play”. Something is obviously going on.

Had it happen to me yesterday on my 9th hole, the 18th in the course. Saw it happen. Went to mark my putts and it asked me to “Play”. Something is obviously going on.
Just received a message from tech support,

Jamie
(Shot Scope Support)
Sep 9, 2020, 15:54 GMT+1
Hi Tim,

Thanks for getting in touch with this issue. We made a small change to the system and it seems to have introduced this issue. We are working hard but it will be fixed before the weekend.

Kind regards,

Jamie

Happened to me as well the last few rounds. Glad to see a fix is on it's way.

09BEAFBE-056E-4880-8942-3C073DE2788B.jpeg
Just finished my 20th round with the Shot Scope V3...

@Molten heckuva write-up

2.7 strokes is a good improvement

the putting from 20-25 ft vs 5-7 is a great unlock

Interesting gaps in the scoring irons
0FA69806-4ED6-445B-8FB8-135325B19495.jpeg
I think that once the usage on some of the scoring irons goes up, the gaps might get closer...

The system missed quite a few shots again today and recorded the wrong club on some others. One example would be a long par 3. I pulled my 20 degree hybrid, but Shot Scope recorded it as a 223 yard 6 iron.

How many additional rounds you thinking? Another 10 or double the number to 50?

definitey great data though
I’m not sure, maybe 20 more... 40 rounds seems like a good sample size regardless of usage.

The system missed quite a few shots again today and recorded the wrong club on some others. One example would be a long par 3. I pulled my 20 degree hybrid, but Shot Scope recorded it as a 223 yard 6 iron.

So your 71 was really a 63?

I’m so frustrated with mine. It will shut off mid round. Phantom shots, missed shots.

Just lost my pitching wedge tag today.
Any way to replace?

Just lost my pitching wedge tag today.
Any way to replace?

I’ll sell you mine for $100.

Just kidding. I would reach out to the company. I am sure they are available for order. I ordered additional putter tags.

So the question your asking yourself is" Why do I carry a 4 iron? " :p🤣🤣
The 4 iron is losing the bag battle v the 4 hybrid, no doubt. Small sample size with less than 1% usage in 20 rounds.

I think the 4 iron gets pulled out, however you should have seen the 4 hybrid numbers before I changed the shaft in it.

So I'm just "Spit Balling" here.
Would you those that have the V3 system and got it to work, pay an annual fee to have your year reviewed, stats analysed and feedback on what to work on during the off-season?
Maybe like:
1. Work on your shots 150 and in to up your GIR percentages
3. Work on you 50 wedge shot to improve your up and down chances.
2. Work on putts 12 to 18 feet to better your 1 putt/2 putt chances.

I know nothing other that I have 4 years of stats and I still wonder where I should spend my time working on my game.

Back