EXPERIENCE 2020 Ben Hogan and UST Mamiya Experience

yeah, it's the flight options from the west coast that sent me to that airport instead of JAX.
Yeah SW doesnt fly into Daytona. Orlando is like 4th airport on the list, but the good news is, it will be worth it. Bad news is, that drive isnt fun.

In know, under 40 days...it's coming so fast!

I have the demo Edges in hand, PTxPro should arrive tomorrow.
I'm jealous, the Edge's apparently haven't been picked up by Fed Ex yet, but my PTX Pro's are on the way 😢
1601402665689.png

Yeah SW doesnt fly into Daytona. Orlando is like 4th airport on the list, but the good news is, it will be worth it. Bad news is, that drive isnt fun.

Absolutely, I am so excited for this experience.

I tend to take travel with a very laid back approach, when in the moment. Pre-plain, then relax. I once flew with a friend who got accused of having a gun in his bags when we changed planes at London Heathrow. That was *fun*.

It was a bike pedal.

yeah, the FedEx messages were odd, but they arrived. I'm sure yours will too.
Definitely weird, when I checked yesterday morning it said they were to be delivered by the end of the day yesterday lol.

This is going to be a great follow with UST MAMIYA AND Ben Hogan

I keep looking at all the past THP customs and know whatever they have in store for us will be amazing. 🤩
I keep looking at one of them too...in my bag :LOL:. One of the extremely cool things about getting some custom one-of-a-few recoils is that you get asked about them all the time, and you get to share a bit about the forum and the experience and see people in disbelief that such awesome things are going on around here and you get to relive it a tiny bit. I have no doubt people have come to this forum because of it. I am sure that whatever is in store for y'all will be unbelievable, as I have never seen JB, Danny or Tyler do anything half way.

this will be so much fun

That's gonna be a dinner to remember for sure

Just gonna put this here...

1601468809851.png

giphy.gif

This experience looks great and I can’t wait to follow along. The participants’ enthusiasm is contagious!

Starting to get nervous that my Edge demo clubs aren't going to make it before d-day. Still haven't shipped

I won’t lie. Pretty excited for all of you headed to Hammock beach. That course has made my bucket list 🏖😎💯

You guys are going to have a blast, can't wait to follow along on this one.

The Demo PTxPros just arrived. They don't look that much smaller than the Edge. The sole on the Edge 6i peaks out a little at address, but looking down that is about it. I hope to hit the range tomorrow morning. Then have a round planed with @MSEASU and @TommyTomas on Saturday afternoon. I'm going to try a create some on course 6i and 9i situations and hit three clubs to compare.

The Demo PTxPros just arrived. They don't look that much smaller than the Edge. The sole on the Edge 6i peaks out a little at address, but looking down that is about it. I hope to hit the range tomorrow morning. Then have a round planed with @MSEASU and @TommyTomas on Saturday afternoon. I'm going to try a create some on course 6i and 9i situations and hit three clubs to compare.
Nice! My PTX Pro's were supposed to be in today but didn't make it. Very excited to hear your thoughts on the Edge.

If you havent watched our live stream from tonight, @Canadan spent some good time with the PTx Pros in there.

Back