EXPERIENCE The 2020 Morgan Cup Sponsored By Cobra PUMA Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

I just want to say the JW Marriott is very good. Large comfortable rooms and just a nice overall stay.

Finally getting all of #teamparadise together today.

Let us know how you guys are feeling for the official start of the Morgan Cup!
View attachment 8967919
Graeme, let me ask you. Tthe next hole at TPCis a tricky little par 4. A tester. What about club selection? There seems to be some options.

Bollocks, just hit the ******* driver!!!!

Graeme, let me ask you. Tthe next hole at TPCis a tricky little par 4. A tester. What about club selection? There seems to be some options.

Bollocks, just hit the ******* driver!!!!
Grip it and Rip it baby.

Probably a crazy question, but which tees will the participants play for the course? Going for the tips or something else?

Excitement is through the roof! Having some hotel coffee right now lol
Makes you appreciate the Cuban coffee in our villa from your last event, doesn’t it? :LOL:

Probably a crazy question, but which tees will the participants play for the course? Going for the tips or something else?
Not silly at all. Thursday evening in the live discussion said that it could be something a little longer than the blended tees.
1602251013217.jpeg

Can't wait to follow along boys. Not even 2020 can stop the Morgan Cup.

Can't wait to follow along boys. Not even 2020 can stop the Morgan Cup.

Our goal is to make the live update thread the best we have ever had and with the participants eager to get started, and our hope to live stream the first tee, we think it can be.

Our goal is to make the live update thread the best we have ever had and with the participants eager to get started, and our hope to live stream the first tee, we think it can be.

Oh I like the first tee live stream. It's been a while since we had one of those. Let's up the nerves a bit for these boys.

Let us know how you guys are feeling for the official start of the Morgan Cup!
View attachment 8967919
Excited nervousness is how I would best put how I am feeling right now.

I know today is gonna be awesome playing at TPC, but, this evening the excitement ratchets up a whole other notch as The Morgan Cup officially gets underway.

Nerves will for sure be at full tilt tomorrow morning.

I just want to say the JW Marriott is very good. Large comfortable rooms and just a nice overall stay.
My opinion the best Marriott can offer besides waaaaay high end. Love JWs

That would be cool and that live shot at 1st tee would .

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Hackers or Paradise.....hmmm.

Yes first day of the Morgan Cup has arrived!!! Enjoy the practice round today & cant wait for the Live Thread to open up! Thank goodness it’s the weekend & the only thing I have to worry about is yard work! Have fun gents!!!

Always solid accommodations at THP events.
Any tour pro sightings? Figured some might be staying there since it’s close by.

Always solid accommodations at THP events.
Any tour pro sightings? Figured some might be staying there since it’s close by.
I think there are 14 tour pros there right now ;)

I think there are 14 tour pros there right now ;)
Exactly. It ties right in with The Morgan Cups slogan. What better way to be treated like a tour pro than rub elbows with some.

Back