EXPERIENCE The 2020 Morgan Cup Sponsored By Cobra PUMA Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

After all that Hackers did for him, befriending.....

Rude.
Not befriending just happy to see some of my team after hanging with hackers the last 2 days

Fun day. It was great to meet team hackers and finally, after 8-9 months, sit down with captain @jdtox and some teammates and have a beer. Looking forward to a great competition.

Highlight of the day was getting to see my good friend @KY Golfer for the first time in over a year. Worst part was driving to McCarran airport numerous times and one of the times there was someone at the passenger pickup threatening to jump.

I hope everyone has a safe trip and an amazing time!

#GOTeamParadise

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Great seeing these posts rolling in after such an event lull due to the pandemic. Also really cool seeing the guys get together on the course early on. Have fun and safe travels to everyone!

This weekend will be one you will remember for a lifetime, take it all in, enjoy and have a blast!

As always, many thanks to Cobra/Puma & THP for generosity and lastly, Go Team Paradise!

Happy Friday morning guys, and welcome to the first official day of the 2020 Morgan Cup!

It's 4:30 AM in Vegas, wonder how many of those guys are already up. I certainly would be :LOL: Can't wait to see the Live Thread fire up and start following along

It's 4:30 AM in Vegas, wonder how many of those guys are already up. I certainly would be :LOL: Can't wait to see the Live Thread fire up and start following along
If I was a betting man I would be Captain @jdtox is up.

Today's the day; start of the #MorganCup!~

Ready to follow along all weekend and get exactly zero work done :cool:

Guys, technically the Morgan Cup will kick off tonight at the first dinner.

The guys are playing a practice round today and then the Live Update Thread will open tonight with some big stuff coming at dinner.

last time I was in Vegas, I was up at 330/4 the first day. Second day.... I was up but ummmwasn’t super functional

It’s Morgan Cup time!!!!!

Good morning THP universe!
Anything you all want today from our practice rounds?

Back