LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2020 Morgan Cup Sponsored by Cobra Golf

Gotta give Team Hackers some love! Go Hackers!

@Jmk202 getting ready to take down Paradise ..,,

JB is it alright to use one of the Morgan cup graphics to post to our Instagram accounts? Don’t want to do that without your blessing.
I don't want to answer for JB as I know he is busy but we were encouraged to last year when I was in the event. I already posted it to mine with #TheMorganCup tag

Almost there gents! I'm sure everyone is warming up getting ready to have the most people they've ever had watch them tee off:p Tour Players for sure this weekend! Let's go!

#TheMorganCup time! Geared up and ready to roll....

Let’s go!!

JB is it alright to use one of the Morgan cup graphics to post to our Instagram accounts? Don’t want to do that without your blessing.
Of course

Bryson’s driver

2C280639-CDE8-4C29-8F52-7A9569A23CCC.jpeg

Remember, being nervous just means you care! πŸ˜€

The quiet before the storm... can only guess what's going on:
- Jdtox quietly leading Paradise in some meditation in the range
- OITW scheming with Yags about whether 30 seconds is too long to hold the follow through during the live stream
- JB frantically calling GolferGal about setting up the live stream..."ok, now what do I do next??"
πŸ˜†

Pumped to finally follow a live event again.

4E4CF398-221E-41A6-8623-6700E5A837D4.jpeg

Last few bombs being hit on the range! Let’s do it boys!!!
Good Luck Everyone!!

15 minutes! This is real and it’s great getting to see a live THP event. Thank you THP and Cobra for making this a reality

I assume there is some last minute grinding on the range...

Nerves are starting to creep in.

This is the moment that they have been waiting for... Can they deliver for their team today?

I’ve got the 1st tee jitters!

Last year on the first tee I was looking at the water carry and telling myself "don't miss the ball, don't miss the ball".. It's an incredible feeling. Swing hard boys!!!

Last year on the first tee I was looking at the water carry and telling myself "don't miss the ball, don't miss the ball".. It's an incredible feeling. Swing hard boys!!!
The 1st tee there is a little more benign than what you dealt with...

Back