Arccos Caddie Link

Second round with the link this morning. We played a course that has 3 nine hole courses and they mix up which 18 you are playing. The link had some trouble today on the switch between the two courses. To be fair everytime I play here I have this issue even with my phone in my pocket. Only a few dropped shots today. I still like th Eli I better you don’t even notice it on your belt.

Second round with the link this morning. We played a course that has 3 nine hole courses and they mix up which 18 you are playing. The link had some trouble today on the switch between the two courses. To be fair everytime I play here I have this issue even with my phone in my pocket. Only a few dropped shots today. I still like th Eli I better you don’t even notice it on your belt.
That's what you get for choosing to suffer at Starr Pass

Just got an email from them saying orders are now being delayed by approx 4 weeks due to component shortage and staff capacity. Offered a full refund of the discounted price (would anyone in their right mind do that?)

Anyway, so just got to sit and wait a few more weeks.

Just got an email from them saying orders are now being delayed by approx 4 weeks due to component shortage and staff capacity. Offered a full refund of the discounted price (would anyone in their right mind do that?)

Anyway, so just got to sit and wait a few more weeks.

Just got the same one, not sure if I get my money back & wait till next season as time is running out for me I’m Colorado that’s for sure.

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got the same one, not sure if I get my money back & wait till next season as time is running out for me I’m Colorado that’s for sure.

giphy.gif

I'm the PNW (BC), so will hopefully get a few rounds in if it arrives in the 4 weeks or so (even if it is wet). I figured it was worth waiting to keep the discount.

Finally got my shipping confirmation, arrives Wednesday. Hopefully it will be a worthwhile purchase, probably will not get to test until I get to Florida for Christmas.

I see the price for the link and I can't help but wonder why not just buy an Apple Watch 3 and use it in shot detection mode? Seems to me it would do everything that the Link does as well as provide the Caddie features. I saw that they will be on sale starting Wednesday for $119 at Walmart. Food for thought...

I see the price for the link and I can't help but wonder why not just buy an Apple Watch 3 and use it in shot detection mode? Seems to me it would do everything that the Link does as well as provide the Caddie features. I saw that they will be on sale starting Wednesday for $119 at Walmart. Food for thought...

Not sure what series it is, but for me using the watch was not ideal. Could not make it through a round and shot detection was worse than my phone or link. Also, there are people who don't like wearing a watch while playing. So that could be a couple reasons.

For me I prefer using the phone, but since I like to play music and I preordered link I have enjoyed it. I definitely wouldn't spend the money for what they want now, but my guess is they start bundling it with sensors.

As I was typing it just saw they are offering a black friday bundle of link and sensors for $280. Not sure how much of a deal that is, but there you go.

Not sure what series it is, but for me using the watch was not ideal. Could not make it through a round and shot detection was worse than my phone or link. Also, there are people who don't like wearing a watch while playing. So that could be a couple reasons.

For me I prefer using the phone, but since I like to play music and I preordered link I have enjoyed it. I definitely wouldn't spend the money for what they want now, but my guess is they start bundling it with sensors.

As I was typing it just saw they are offering a black friday bundle of link and sensors for $280. Not sure how much of a deal that is, but there you go.
I think its a $30 savings...

Finally got my shipping confirmation, arrives Wednesday. Hopefully it will be a worthwhile purchase, probably will not get to test until I get to Florida for Christmas.
I got mine too, should arrive Thursday, although it's shipped with UPS and based on recent experiences with them it will be late. Saturday is looking nice here for me, so may go for a quick round to test it out.

I think its a $30 savings...

and $53 Canadian when I just looked out of curiosity.
I'm so glad I ordered this at prelaunch pricing and managed to get a set of 2nd Gen sensors.

Butt sensors not in grip sensors
Is there a difference in those? I thought the ones in grip are just being integrated by the club manufacturers and are the 3rd gen? (I honestly don't know and thought there was no other difference and they act the same). From the looks of it, they are integrated but surely you must be able to change the grips and keep the sensors? Otherwise new grips would cost a fortune?

Is there a difference in those? I thought the ones in grip are just being integrated by the club manufacturers and are the 3rd gen? (I honestly don't know and thought there was no other difference and they act the same). From the looks of it, they are integrated but surely you must be able to change the grips and keep the sensors? Otherwise new grips would cost a fortune?

You can keep sensors and change grips, just a tedious process to remove and place them into a new set of grips.

I wish I had ordered for the 59 preorder price way back when. I just didn't see the need I was already used to playing with my phone in the pocket. But I think it would be pretty nice to have the link so when I someday make it to an experience so that I could use the phone for pics and updates throughout the round. Honestly main reason I'd want one.:D

It showed up, bigger than I thought. Fully charged, now have to figure out when I can play, get it all synced and what set am I using to test???

It showed up, bigger than I thought. Fully charged, now have to figure out when I can play, get it all synced and what set am I using to test???

How big is it? I was under the impression it's about the size of a small matchbox or thereabouts? I'm not too fussed about size as I've been playing with an S9+ with battery pack cover on it so just curious more than anything.

Back