Lets chat about Centershaft Putters

as you know, I can twist my wrists in all sorts of wild ways while putting. The one thing i like most about it, is that it seems to stop my wrists from twisting. Maybe because i can see the shaft so well? Not sure but it just seems like my hands are way more calm.
Have you thought about having an exorcism performed?

Just kidding.

Kind of.

I have been pretty much gaming a center shafted putter for the last 10 years. Have had SeeMores. Odyssey, Cure, Taylormade, Wilson, and LAB in the bag among others. I really just like the way the putter looks behind the ball more than anything else. My inventory has thinned out over the years, but I am always hesitant to get rid of any CS putters since they are becoming harder and harder to find in left-handed.

I have been pretty much gaming a center shafted putter for the last 10 years. Have had SeeMores. Odyssey, Cure, Taylormade, Wilson, and LAB in the bag among others. I really just like the way the putter looks behind the ball more than anything else. My inventory has thinned out over the years, but I am always hesitant to get rid of any CS putters since they are becoming harder and harder to find in left-handed.
Wow. Center Shaft lover annnnnnn LEFT HANDED? @KEV I believe id like to nominate our unicorn friend here for a cabinet position. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You, sir, are a national treasure. Welcome to the club.

You, sir, are a national treasure. Welcome to the club.
I mean.....talk about a narrow putter manufacturing market......:oops:

Reactions: KEV
Lmao, I love it! I got my hands on a 2 ball White Hot CS early and never looked back!

Wow. Center Shaft lover annnnnnn LEFT HANDED? @KEV I believe id like to nominate our unicorn friend here for a cabinet position. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Shhhh, don't speak to loudly or we might scare this unique creature away.

I'm not sure I've ever seen a lefty using a CS putter.

Shhhh, don't speak to loudly or we might scare this unique creature away.

I'm not sure I've ever seen a lefty using a CS putter.
Ca you imagine that conversation in the plant.....

R&D: "Hey man, im going to need this completely reversed to make it left handed!"
Designer: No problem....
Machine operator: "How many?"
R&D: Three
Machine Operator: Thousand? Three Thousand right?
R&D: Um no. Just three. Actually make that two. One guy just texted me that hes gonna go double bend instead of center shaft. So yea.....2. One for the guy and one for the museum
Machine Operator: :banghead:

200.gif

I have had them from the start 1967 Acushnet bullseye 2001 Scotty Cameron bullseye remake 2020 Taylormade H/B #11cs and the new one is my gamer --- still use the old ones 2 or 3 times a year for a change of pace..

Do you use them? No
Do you have an interest? Not really
Have you tried one? No so I haven't given one any a fair shake.
Benefits? Maybe some
Drawbacks? Looks:ROFLMAO:

I never used a centershaft putter and am put off by their looks. I don't find them attractive at all... even less appealing to me than an Anser style putter (and I'm only now trying to overcome that so don't @ me:ROFLMAO:)

But, keeping an open-ish mind, will not say never to giving one a shot.

@PKorf if you're having active wrists while putting, ever consider trying an arm lock putter? Aren't they supposed to help quiet wrists during the putting stroke?

Do you use them? No
Do you have an interest? Not really
Have you tried one? No so I haven't given one any a fair shake.
Benefits? Maybe some
Drawbacks? Looks:ROFLMAO:

I never used a centershaft putter and am put off by their looks. I don't find them attractive at all... even less appealing to me than an Anser style putter (and I'm only now trying to overcome that so don't @ me:ROFLMAO:)

But, keeping an open-ish mind, will not say never to giving one a shot.

@PKorf if you're having active wrists while putting, ever consider trying an arm lock putter? Aren't they supposed to help quiet wrists during the putting stroke?
I probably need to look into it a bit deeper than i have. In theory that should help.

Don't mind me, just surfing the Seemore website and browsing the Bay for some CS goodness.

I'm on my second center shaft now, originally picked up an Odyssey #2M CS Black & Chrome O-Works which was a punt. Finding the center of the putter with the ball seemed easier to center up.

I then moved into a Bettinardi Innovai 6.0 center shaft that got fitted and had loft put down which has made a world of difference.

I'm on my second center shaft now, originally picked up an Odyssey #2M CS Black & Chrome O-Works which was a punt. Finding the center of the putter with the ball seemed easier to center up.

I then moved into a Bettinardi Innovai 6.0 center shaft that got fitted and had loft put down which has made a world of difference.
Curious.....is it just the way it sets up behind the ball or are there other characteristics you like as well?

Curious.....is it just the way it sets up behind the ball or are there other characteristics you like as well?
I feel that I can get it aligned to the center much easier than other blade or heel shafted mallet style that I've had in the past. Feels like I'm giving myself a much better chance of at least getting out of the middle. Having loft checked was massive as well as standard loft I was pulling a lot of putts.

I probably need to look into it a bit deeper than i have. In theory that should help.
This whole issue with your wrists being too active really plays in to your Paulie Two Gloves nickname.

This whole issue with your wrists being too active really plays in to your Paulie Two Gloves nickname.
Well i just ordered the wrist lock grip. Cause......why not. lol. A ho....gonna ho

Well i just ordered the wrist lock grip. Cause......why not. lol. A ho....gonna ho
Dang it, I didn't know anything about this grip until your comment. I have active wrists too so now I'm looking at buying one. This thread turned sideways for me.

Seemore.

I gave a CS a really long look but ultimately I just can’t stand them.

Dang it, I didn't know anything about this grip until your comment. I have active wrists too so now I'm looking at buying one. This thread turned sideways for me.
I created it. It was bound to at some point.

Reactions: KEV
Seemore.

I gave a CS a really long look but ultimately I just can’t stand them.
It does seem that it either really works for people, or it’s an absolute NO LOL

You are going to have that WAP now.....Wrist A** Putter.

Back