Finau's Custom Piretti Putter

whoa whoa whoa...

It's definitely a different look but you don't have to come in here with that kind of heat :ROFLMAO:
Different? Different is for adding some toe hang somehow to a CS putter. This isn’t different. This is taking the shaft and shoving it up the rear end of a Piretti blade and then leaning on it too hard and accidentally bending the shaft backwards 🤣🤣🤣

God the behind view is terrible too

I wonder what the loft is on the putter? I would love to see some video of him making a stroke with it.
I noticed how you said "making a stroke" and not "making a putt" hahahaha

If it puts the ball in the hole, I'll use a hot dog on the end of a putter.

Um.... interesting! I like Finau, seems like a great guy.... hopefully this helps him put it all together, but it’s certainly different.....

Different? Different is for adding some toe hang somehow to a CS putter. This isn’t different. This is taking the shaft and shoving it up the rear end of a Piretti blade and then leaning on it too had an accidentally bending the shaft. 🤣🤣🤣

God the behind view is terrible too
I don't think it's any more horrifying than a normal center shafted putter... but that's because I am not into center shafted putters haha

Also, good thing you don't putt from behind it.

I don't think it's any more horrifying than a normal center shafted putter... but that's because I am not into center shafted putters haha

Also, good thing you don't putt from behind it.

side saddle might actually help it....

I would most definitely hit that.

Man, I opened this thread with my eyes wide open. Now I'm looking for a spoon with which to scoop them from my skull.
is that before or after you saw it wasn't a Scotty?

Woah that is not what i expected to see. I like Finau, but what in the everloving. I guess if it works for him, but wtf.

I didn’t think it was possible but we’ve possibly found something that makes the Truss putter seem not so singularly hideous.

I enjoy seeing golfers trying different ideas. You never know when you're going to find the club for you no matter how beautiful or hideous it may be.

I forgot what they call that ...

Oh, yes, fugly.

But I've seen that shaft setup in high MOI putters. First in a Bobby Grace, then one or two others made something similar. It's a different feel, from what they said. I forget the stated benefits of the shaft in back setup.

If it works for him, all the power to him but personally.....

I'm a huge Finau fan and I'm glad to see he's trying to find something that works. I'm especially glad to see he's joining the center shaft fan club but woof, that's tough to look at and I even love that blade shape.

As long as it makes putts though I'm all for it.

I didn’t think it was possible but we’ve possibly found something that makes the Truss putter seem not so singularly hideous.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Let's not get crazy here.

Back