Titleist TSi Driver Review

Is it just for swingweight or do you like how it's distributed like that. I'm just asking because one 1. it's a sexy driver to cover up and 2. I don't seem many people tape ones that have interchangeable weights or accessible ports.

I did this on my current driver to get it to swing weight and it worked.

I have the adjustable weight all the way in the toe. I could hit melt it but don’t have any access to the tools for that.

I guess I could add more of the weights to the head but I do think I like the weight distributed on the head this way. Plus hot melt changes the sound. I don’t want that.

My TSi3 with Tensei AV Raw White 65S finally came in on Saturday night and got a round in with it on Sunday morning. While I had a decent pre-round range session, my round was only so-so. Previously played with the Sim Max and have to say it definitely a different look at address with the TSi3 and it will take me some time to get used to it. The sound and feel though is nothing like I have felt in a driver before. Those that have mentioned that it feels like hitting a forged headed iron rings true to me also. Love the all black head, and the Tensei shaft is smooth. Can’t wait to get a few more rounds in and get better aquatinted.

F35E2712-CC92-41BD-8280-9FB8D6066E26.jpeg421CB9CD-328D-4858-93A0-DD83BF651393.jpeg

Finally saw the TSi3 in person tonight and it is gorgeous! Unfortunately they only have it in RH to demo so I was out of luck there

I did this on my current driver to get it to swing weight and it worked.

I have the adjustable weight all the way in the toe. I could hit melt it but don’t have any access to the tools for that.

I guess I could add more of the weights to the head but I do think I like the weight distributed on the head this way. Plus hot melt changes the sound. I don’t want that.
Put the red weight in there and you can get it to D5.5

I came in here tonight because I'm looking at some course/club data aaaaaaand it's official. The TSi3 RDX combo has accomplished a couple things that the Mavrik Sub Zero never did. Which is pretty freaking amazing. I don't want to make @DNice26 cry with a screenshot of the TSawesomeness he's missing, but I've actually hit it straighter, with no distance loss. The distance thing is crazy considering it's been practically flooded here lately. A higher percentage of fairways over a 100 shot stretch than I think I ever had with the Sub Zero, and balanced. The numbers are identical side to side on misses. It has played wonderfully neutral for me, without any weight manipulation.

WAIT!! HE GOT IT!! HELL YEAH @DNice26 !! FINALLY!!

Pumped to finally get to see my driver. My fingers are crossed the Ventus Blue is a killer combo. That stock RDX is pretty toyt....so I may need to invest in one of those if the Ventus is a bust. Remaining very hopeful.

My Ventus Red arrives tomorrow. Hope I can get it out on the range soon.

So I was able to hit these a couple of weeks ago, both the Tsi3 and Tsi2. I liked the feel and sound overall, but did find them more metallic and firm sounding than what I've played of late (Callaway, Srixon). I would be interested to hit outside in this regard. I could get along with either head shape from a looks perspective - its a little plain in appearance at address and not my favorite look with the TSi alignment mark, but that is being picky. I love, love, the face etching. I paired them with a few different shafts that I can't remember anymore, but spent those most time fooling with TSi2. The general trend of testing was that at first I was in the 2500-2700 window and with some shaft tweaks got down to about 2350.

Surprised they dont include a wrench with the driver.... not that I need it thankfully.

I got for the TSi2 this Tuesday at Club Champion. I have to be honest, I wanted anything but another Titliest but feel & numbers don’t lie. It was maybe 10 yards or so longer with better spin and dispersion than anything else. 11 degree, turned down to 10.5, flat with a Ventus Blue TX.

This is definitely a fun driver to hit.

9CAF736F-550E-482D-B960-42DF8844FE2E.jpeg13BF916A-25E3-40BB-8AC4-03BEA3BEDAC8.jpeg

So when do you get to take it out?!?
Very unlikely to hit a course in 2020.
Gonna try and hit it at a local heated range today (Sunday).
The setup and mojo of the club is so good to me. Specs are dead on to what I requested. Hoping the performance is there.

I tried the 3 out again, and really liked it. The sound is really growing on me and used a real ball. I tried it at GG on the launch monitor not the sim thing, and was getting some awesome numbers. I tried it with a HAZARD Yellow in stiff, was showing about 177 ball speed, 320 carry to 350 roll out. Was using a TP5 ball I found laying there in the stall, maybe that had something to do with making it sound better.
Really can’t wait to try out the fairway woods.

I tried the 3 out again, and really liked it. The sound is really growing on me and used a real ball. I tried it at GG on the launch monitor not the sim thing, and was getting some awesome numbers. I tried it with a HAZARD Yellow in stiff, was showing about 177 ball speed, 320 carry to 350 roll out. Was using a TP5 ball I found laying there in the stall, maybe that had something to do with making it sound better.
Do you mind me asking what launch monitor you were on? Holy smokes at 320 carry.

The setup and mojo of the club is so good to me.
I really like and agree with this description. It just sort of makes you feel like you are a real player (even though I am not).

What were your launch and spin, if you remember?

Back