NOW OPEN: The 2020 Secret Holiday Gift Exchange!

My SS package showed up today! My SS hit a home run as I am a huge Titleist fanboy lol. I got an awesome card with a nice note inside. By the way my THP Santa has some nice hand writing LOL! Inside the box was a Titleist players sack pack. This is a super nice bag with multiple pockets on the front. This will get some great use. Inside the the sack pack were two more gifts. A Titleist players towel and a dozen ProV1x balls with doubleb21 printed on them! What is crazy is I did not have a Titleist towel. Fantastic gifts that will go right into use this Thursday. A huge thank you to my SS I very much appreciate your generosity and thoughtfulnes. Merry Christmas to all of the SS this is such a great thing to be a part of. And huge thank you to @Sox_Fan for organizing this!
View attachment 8982496View attachment 8982497View attachment 8982501View attachment 8982502View attachment 8982503View attachment 8982504View attachment 8982505View attachment 8982506
Great job SS! And I agree on the handwriting!

I just looked though my list, and checked it twice, and it appears that all 74 THPers that participated this year were nice because everyone received packages! So that puts a wrap on my SS duties for 2020.

I appreciate everyone that participated and also those that did not participate but followed along with all the awesome things that went on in this thread and commented along the way. Aside from a few shipping snafus, the whole process was pretty flawless from thread initiation to package reveal completion. The communication to me from the participants was top notch from divulging the required information to keeping me in the loop regarding the status of their packages they were sending to their recipients. As @FernDog can attest, no hitches or surprises in the secret santa gift exchange process is a beautiful thing!

And we will easily exceed the 1000 post mark in this thread @Canadan !

Thanks again all!

I am sad it is over I love checking this thread each day!

I am sad it is over I love checking this thread each day!
Me too - I check it regularly but I know I missed a bunch.

Time to get back into the thread and make sure.

I just looked though my list, and checked it twice, and it appears that all 74 THPers that participated this year were nice because everyone received packages! So that puts a wrap on my SS duties for 2020.

I appreciate everyone that participated and also those that did not participate but followed along with all the awesome things that went on in this thread and commented along the way. Aside from a few shipping snafus, the whole process was pretty flawless from thread initiation to package reveal completion. The communication to me from the participants was top notch from divulging the required information to keeping me in the loop regarding the status of their packages they were sending to their recipients. As @FernDog can attest, no hitches or surprises in the secret santa gift exchange process is a beautiful thing!

Thanks again all!

thanks for running Scott!

Thanks again all!
Absolutely fantastic job organizing this year! MVP kind of stuff!

This was my first holiday season here and this Secret Santa was just absolutely amazing! So much fun!

Thanks again all!
Absolutely tremendous job in organizing this for us @Sox_Fan! Sincere thanks, as it's one of my top events on the THP calendar! Cheers to all who participated and joined in on the posting!!

Happy Christmas Everyone!!

Well done everyone! This was a fun follow again this year!

Thanks @Sox_Fan for all your hard work on this.

Thanks so much for everything @Sox_Fan, you did a great job keeping all of us slackers in line

Well done everyone!!

Great video @Junkyard and great job by the Secret Santa's this year!!

Where is @Junkyard video? When I click the link a Phil Collins video pops up 😆

Thanks again all!
Thanks Scott for taking this on. Greatly appreciated!!

Secret Santa's great job, far exceeded my expectations. But that's what happens here at THP. I hope to be a part of this thread for years to come, Lord willing.

Appreciate that. I completely missed Take 2. Its been a long couple of days.
Cheers! Been lots of reading on THP the last couple days for sure!

Awesome finish! Will be paying attention for next year!

Great year and I thoroughly enjoyed all the pictures and videos of the reveals.

Thank you to @Sox_Fan for all the work you did organizing and running the SS this year. It has been so much fun.

Happy Holidays to all. Be safe and enjoy.

Back