CONTEST The Golden Ticket Challenge

7 million WOW

1609424787294.png

Well, my bag is mostly Callaway now, so I'll have to say they are my favorite brand.

My favorite brand right now is Callaway.

My current favorite brand for clubs is Ben Hogan.

For shafts it’s UST Mamyia!

I’ve always been a Bridgestone homer, but since they haven’t been releasing much as of late, Cobra has caught my eye & has me thinking of an affair!!!

My favorite brand is Cobra/Puma golf.

Holy cow this is a tough choice. It’s like picking which kid you like the most. I like them all. However if I need to pick one right now it would be Srixon.

Lets get this mother to 7 million.

Favorite brand is Callaway. The people, products, and community its developed over the last 5 years has been fun to watch and experience.

Congrats on the upcoming 7mm milestone; here's to many millions more!!

I'm currently a 2020 AC member and will sign up for 21 during the day. Is that ok?

Fav brand is cobra.

Oh my, this is awesome! Hard question. I have many favorites, but there is one that popped up immediately:

Mizuno. :mizuno:

And I will wait until the appropriate moment, but a new favorite club in the bag has emerged. Surprised me. It isn’t a Mizuno.

Favorite club brand is Cobra!!!

I'm currently a 2020 AC member and will sign up for 21 during the day. Is that ok?

Fav brand is cobra.

As long as someone is by the time we announce the winner, they are fine. We don't put names in random number generator till right before.

Awesome, thanks for the giveaway!!

So many great brands right now but for me it’s Callaway. Every club I try from them performs great and I have several in the bag.

For now-Callaway. Checks all of the boxes: woods, irons, wedges, putters and balls.

Wohoo... Golden Ticket time!
At this point, Cobra is my favorite brand.

Srixon all the way!

Wow! Someone is going to start his or her year with a coveted golden ticket.

My favorite brand is Cobra.

And like MacArthur, I shall return (to the thread when we put 7 million in the rear view mirror).

Wow how awesome is this! Thank you for this opportunity!

Titleist is my favorite equipment!

Cobra :cobra: hands down

Favorite brand is all of them, but if I had to chose a top on it would be Callaway.

It changes, but Mizuno is tops for me lately. I love everything about the brand and their equipment has been 🔥 lately.

Scotty Cameron

Attachments

• images.png
    images.png
    3.9 KB · Views: 0
Hard to pick a favorite brand, but I’d have to go with Titleist.

Titleist! After I got the new TSi3, Titleist quickly became my favorite brand.

Back