I see a cross between Murse and that thing that stores use to deliver coins to the bank.

Lots of great valuables pouches out there, this is an odd design.

1548252431137.gif

with all the man purses in fashion to make fun of how is a cash bag now a murse?

Between my bank **** and personal cash in daily life & my cash/stuff I bring to the course, its perfect to have one bag to put in your golfbag pocket.

make fun of a Dior saddlebag or other man bags that have taken over fashion

I'll buy that for my wife. She likes a good purse.

Reactions: Ooo
Yeah I don't see any reason to have that at all.....

Where is the strap for my wrist?

Don't want to ruin my "Pant Lines" with a wad of cash.

Yeah I don't see any reason to have that at all.....

Cash to me is the reason enough... Doesn't fit in my wallet, I don't like a bulky wallet, nor do I carry cash everywhere but keep it organized in my cash bags lol

get some cash, have a reason lol

• Eye Roll
Reactions: JB
with all the man purses in fashion to make fun of how is a cash bag now a murse?

Between my bank **** and personal cash in daily life & my cash/stuff I bring to the course, its perfect to have one bag to put in your golfbag pocket.

make fun of a Dior saddlebag or other man bags that have taken over fashion
If Dior gets into golf and makes "Cash Bags" we'll add them to the thread :ROFLMAO:

I really don't understand the need for this outside of a valuables bag...other than taking my cash. I'm sure it's in the price range of a Louie...

Cash to me is the reason enough... Doesn't fit in my wallet, I don't like a bulky wallet, nor do I carry cash everywhere but keep it organized in my cash bags lol

get some cash, have a reason lol
How much cash do you have on you?!

If Dior gets into golf and makes "Cash Bags" we'll add them to the thread :ROFLMAO:

but I really don't understand lol..

I have a cash bag next to me.. from my bank, not scotty logo'd lol. Whats the difference.

Its a cash bag. I bring cash to the bank for work or personal a few times a week, keep my cash organized in them.. Bring one to the course to store my cash, keys, personal items, then throw it in my golf bag.

Has no one ran a business before and had to use cash bags? I'm literally mind blown here.

This is the reaction Jordan and Off White golf shoes get lmao

I really don't understand the need for this outside of a valuables bag...other than taking my cash. I'm sure it's in the price range of a Louie...
part of their 2021 membership, but I would assume a Cameron cash bag is no less than 100 (if there are others).

part of their 2021 membership, but I would assume a Cameron cash bag is no less than 100 (if there are others).

they're pricey secondary lol

My wallet..

no need for anything stupid big like that.

image.jpg

Looks like a purse to me but whatever floats your boat. I've got a couple valuables pouches but rarely use them. I know a bunch of people who do (mostly using old Crown Royal bags) and can't imagine they'd be interested in this offering.

but I really don't understand lol..

I have a cash bag next to me.. from my bank, not scotty logo'd lol. Whats the difference.

Its a cash bag. I bring cash to the bank for work or personal a few times a week, keep my cash organized in them.. Bring one to the course to store my cash, keys, personal items, then throw it in my golf bag.

Has no one ran a business before and had to use cash bags? I'm literally mind blown here.

This is the reaction Jordan and Off White golf shoes get lmao
I am trying to fathom the amount of personal items I would need to have a dedicated bag for it at the golf course.

Wallet (if it doesn't stay in my pocket) and keys go into the valuables pocket which basically every golf bag has haha

I walk into the bank with a cash bag and hand it to the teller.. you guys stash a roll in the pocket and count it there? lol

I am trying to fathom the amount of personal items I would need to have a dedicated bag for it at the golf course.

Wallet (if it doesn't stay in my pocket) and keys go into the valuables pocket which basically every golf bag has haha

Does it come with matching iron covers?

Not for carrying around, but if you want to keep your wallet, cash, coins and stuff that was in your pockets before your round all together in your golf bag without getting it all mixed up with other stuff, it’s a good but expensive solution. I had a small pouch like that before I bought my new cart bag for my carry bag that didn’t have a special pocket for valuables.

I walk into the bank with a cash bag and hand it to the teller.. you guys stash a roll in the pocket and count it there? lol

Wait, while I have no cares about someone that deals in a cash environment, is this really the "measuring stick" you want to run with?

Cash, Car Key, House Key, Puff Bar, maybe a charger for the day or so.... I mean sure. that works. but some bags don't have a lot of pockets.

Stitch bag is basically a ball pouch and a big pocket.

Back