Nice little purse. I don't mind it, really. Would I rock it? Possibly. It would serve a purpose, could put tees and ball markers in it along with some betting money. But for that price tag I will be sticking to my Crown Apple bag for my tees, and then small pouches for my ball markers and divot tools. I think this will catch on in a niche community. Cool design.

Definitely a sort of mini man bag.

Don't want to ruin my "Pant Lines" with a wad of cash.

Illinois wad of cash is a 100 dollar bill wrapped around 20 ones. :D:D:D

I’m out. Would need to come with an over the shoulder strap to draw my interest.

Finally! I’ve been looking for a new case for my pencil crayons! Thanks for sharing!!

For what it's worth - this is what I've been using for the past 15+ years as our team beer/league fee guy. Works perfectly in my bag and has taken PLENTY of abuse. No membership fee required.

tempImageL54LfE.jpg

For what it's worth - this is what I've been using for the past 15+ years as our team beer/league fee guy. Works perfectly in my bag and has taken PLENTY of abuse. No membership fee required.

View attachment 8986476
I don’t even know what I’m looking at there haha, is that Tupperware?

View attachment 8986476
What are we looking at? What is this?

Looks like it's designed for guys who play high stakes money games. I'm not in that stratosphere, so I'm obviously not part of the intended market. :LOL:

I prefer the Canadian cash bag....aka a zip lock bag.
You can find them on the shelf next to the Canadian cell phone case...also a zip lock bag.

I'm not Canadian but I use Ziploc bags for cellphone and valuables. :LOL:

Wow I can't remember the last time I touched or carried cash!
But whatever floats your boat.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Either way, not for me

These are two of the three I have. I used the green one for a couple of years before retiring in favor of the one I use now (I'll post pics later)

The pink one I got in a trade, and like it too much to move it along.

View attachment 8986488
There's also an orange one that I know is fairly common to find I believe. And a black one with blue circle T like your green one.

Maybe I am a bit out of touch, but is this really a thing in golf? I look at this item and all I see is a purse... (or a "clutch" for all you Letterkenny fans haha)

View attachment 8986406

Hard pass.

I get hit on enough by guys at interstate rest areas. (OK, it happened once but was traumatic). I don’t wanna give them any reason.

Maybe I am a bit out of touch, but is this really a thing in golf? I look at this item and all I see is a purse... (or a "clutch" for all you Letterkenny fans haha)

View attachment 8986406
That’s a terrible take on a valuables pouch.

Back