For what it's worth - this is what I've been using for the past 15+ years as our team beer/league fee guy. Works perfectly in my bag and has taken PLENTY of abuse. No membership fee required.

View attachment 8986476
Literally cannot even begin to guess what that is or how its used.

Less is more, and this isn't less.

I don’t even know what I’m looking at there haha, is that Tupperware?
I think it’s Rubbermaid if I remember correctly! Haha been a lot of years since I put that duck tape on there!

What are we looking at? What is this?
Literally cannot even begin to guess what that is or how its used.
It’s an old Rubbermaid container. I keep it in my hockey bag to collect league dues submitted by the guys, and also any beer fund contributions. It’s worked perfect!

It’s an old Rubbermaid container. I keep it in my hockey bag to collect league dues submitted by the guys, and also any beer fund contributions. It’s worked perfect!

Haha my friend, I wasn’t making fun of you. I could see it being used to keep track of league money.

That said, shall I include a wallet in the giveaway tonight? Lol!

These are two of the three I have. I used the green one for a couple of years before retiring in favor of the one I use now (I'll post pics later)

The pink one I got in a trade, and like it too much to move it along.

View attachment 8986488

that pink rat is sick

I'll put that right up there with the glove humidor

They will probably do a Circle T version and charge 10x what this one is. No thanks on any version of a cash bag.

Fair enough. I was caught between soap dish and something you found on the beach.

Dan, I have to say and yes I am skimming that this purse will look devine with your joggers and a cashmere sweater...."is that cashmere"

Not that there is anything wrong with that....

(seinfeld people will get it)

I use my Ogio mod pouch for carrying my valuables so I don’t see this as that much more of a stretch.

136 replies deep and you guys still think you're the first to tell me it'd look good with my joggers :ROFLMAO:
I just like how you've leaned into this and they've become "your" joggers!

you could sell me on pencil case as well.
I have a more crude post than that but I ran it by the boss and she said better not post that. :ROFLMAO:

Maybe I am a bit out of touch, but is this really a thing in golf? I look at this item and all I see is a purse... (or a "clutch" for all you Letterkenny fans haha)

View attachment 8986406
Hey, people will buy anything that says, "Scotty Cameron" on it. :LOL:

136 replies deep and you guys still think you're the first to tell me it'd look good with my joggers :ROFLMAO:
No, most of us know we aren’t the first. We just want you to know that we know that you know, you can, and will, rock a sweet pair of joggers, while looking good doing it. Not everyone can, so feel proud.

so someone hands me a $100 tip at the door I should just say gross cash app that to me lol

Nope. You should hurry and shove it in that purse! 😎

Last edited:
For the discerning golfer

There's also an orange one that I know is fairly common to find I believe. And a black one with blue circle T like your green one.
Yeah the CT ones have been around for years. Mostly coming out of the M&G in Japan with a few US releases scattered about. This past year there have been a bunch of new styles at the gallery

@Canadan you are going to get this for your new outfits, right?

Back