Obsessed with Fred Couples

You're a Cleveland guy now....I see you and Steve Marino making a lovely pair

Yep -- like two peas in a pod :D.

From the article... and I quote.
"as much by fellow competitors as by the adoring middle-aged ladies who turn weak-kneed at every roguish smile."

Am I middle aged? At 41? I guess I am. Whatever my age, lots of girls much younger than I am like him too. He does make me weak-kneed. ***sigh***

Stay Freddy My Friends

Don't worry about him Monica... you are too young for his tastes.

I was once told by a really, really (like, extremely) drunk woman that I look like a cross between Fred Couples and Vinny Barbarino. Lol... my friends got a kick outta that one! They called me "Boom-Boom Barbarino" for a while. "Horshank," "Welcome Back, Couples..." You get the idea... the jerks!!! :wink:

Don't think I look like either...

Maybe I should dress as Fred Couples for the outing and ahh2fly can be my sidekick walking around reading emails from Davis and Trevino and some old guy with a slower swingspeed. This will put end to her crush on Couples.

Is anyone seriously considering dressing up as Freddy for the Outing?

I was once told by a really, really (like, extremely) drunk woman that I look like a cross between Fred Couples and Vinny Barbarino. Lol... my friends got a kick outta that one! They called me "Boom-Boom Barbarino" for a while. "Horshank," "Welcome Back, Couples..." You get the idea... the jerks!!! :wink:

Don't think I look like either...

I'll call you B3 from now on then. That's a funny story.

Maybe I should dress as Fred Couples for the outing and ahh2fly can be my sidekick walking around reading emails from Davis and Trevino and some old guy with a slower swingspeed. This will put end to her crush on Couples.

Sounds like a lot of fun to me. :)

I am pondering it. I'm also trying to lose 30-40 pounds and 4 inches to make a Luke Donald attempt. Still on te fence.

Tehehe. I don't know who I am going to be yet either. I need to get some stuff decided on and SOON.

Tehehe. I don't know who I am going to be yet either. I need to get some stuff decided on and SOON.

You could go as one of the "golden palace" streakers from the early 2000s.

I, of course, kid. Kinda.

No shame in your game. I freely admit to having a man-crush on him. ... However, for the good of all of us, I'm sure he'd be more responsive to you :)

No shame in your game. I freely admit to having a man-crush on him. ... However, for the good of all of us, I'm sure he'd be more responsive to you :)

I think he's plenty responsible with all of the sexy girls falling all over him already. Life's sure tough for Fred.

You could go as one of the "golden palace" streakers from the early 2000s.

I, of course, kid. Kinda.

Well now there's an idea that really would get me kicked off the course, out of the resort, and likely out of the state.

he practices safe Fred

I think he's plenty responsible with all of the sexy girls falling all over him already. Life's sure tough for Fred.

Back