The Official 2020 - 2021 NHL and Everything Hockey Thread

Matt Murray was the luckiest goalie of the past few years

it's actually kind of hilarious when you think about it

Kinda BS being a Canadian and wanting to watch Canadian division.
I live in Saskatchewan. The closest team is 6 hours away from me.
I'm a Habs fan, and to watch every game due to the blackouts :mad: I need to be subscribed to;
NHL network
Sportsnet
TSN

What a joke when only half the games on the NHL network are not blacked out for me in the Canadian division.
Need a class action lawsuit ;):unsure::D

@KingsKraken & @EstebanTornado Either of you get these to work for AppleTV?

Do you mean VPN with Apple TV? If so, no. I’m out of market now, so I watch on my iPad or Roku.

I’m not sure if Apple TV supports VPNs or not, but the settop box agnostic solution is to install a VPN on your router. Not all routers support that feature though, so you might have to buy a new one.

That’s more trouble than I’m willing to go through, so I’d just connect a laptop to a TV via HDMI and get on with my life.

Yup. Really easy on AppleTV
I was just reading how to set it up on the Apple TV. Seems easy. As a Utah Jazz fan and a Vegas fan, we have absolutely horrendous coverage of both teams as they are both on the same channel.

I was just reading how to set it up on the Apple TV. Seems easy. As a Utah Jazz fan and a Vegas fan, we have absolutely horrendous coverage of both teams as they are both on the same channel.
And I don’t understand how LA is still considered local area here in Vegas, especially since the Knights started in 2017

The Avs aren't on tv for me because of a pissing war between Altitude TV (Kroenke owned) and Comcast and Dish. So I am using a streaming rebroadcast site and Chromecast to send to tv. Works good enough for this season. Stupid that both parties are still fighting and not providing for their fans/customers. Both Cable and the regional sports model are dying and nobody is willing to leap into the future. If Altitude would offer a direct subscription to their content on their website I would pay for it. But they state that it would not provide enough revenue. So screw them and Comcast and I'll watch it for free. VPN is something I need to figure out at some point.

Matt Murray was the luckiest goalie of the past few years

it's actually kind of hilarious when you think about it

Yep. Though his numbers this year are awful. I'm a Pens fan and watched enough of him. He struggled a lot. Had good runs in the playoffs but could never be consistent.

Avs in 1st place all is good in the world. Goodnight

Avs in 1st place all is good in the world. Goodnight
Ah, you meant in their division...

MassMutual - Washington (15 pts)
Scotia - Toronto (15 pts)
Honda - Colorado (12 pts)
Discover - Columbus (11 pts)

Rangers waive Tony DeAngelo. Rumors of a postgame fight with a teammate.

Ah, you meant in their division...

MassMutual - Washington (15 pts)
Scotia - Toronto (15 pts)
Honda - Colorado (12 pts)
Discover - Columbus (11 pts)
Like the Canadian division matters.

MacKinnon doesn't return for the third with a lower body injury. Everyone please hold your breath.

:rolleyes:

Ducks are sooo bad

Ducks are sooo bad
Yuuuupppppp. If Gibby isn't standing on his head, game is already over. They've only scored 13 times in the nine games he's played. So sad to waste prime years of his.

Yuuuupppppp. If Gibby isn't standing on his head, game is already over. They've only scored 13 times in the nine games he's played. So sad to waste prime years of his.

They needed to fire Murray years ago

Back